Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Why does that statement make me think of a "cult".... Good spot Sianny.
  2. Sometimes I really wish I didn't read some of the comments (I do ignore them mostly). Wonder how they'd feel if it was someone they loved who had been injured or even killed, ....I'm sure they'd say that was different & not appreciate people making jokes about that. Some more of what I just read.... Apparently over 10,000 vehicles were ruined with Renault & Volkswagen being the worst affected.
  3. Incredible video for sure, ...filmed by morons. I mean whilst watching that unfold in front of their own eyes they must have had an idea that people were dying surely?!! Their reactions and some of the comments about the video just show how little some people are capable of empathising with others. Very sad imo.
  4. I think you may be right, ...on both counts that is.
  5. Looks really good. Pity the weather wasn't a bit brighter when you took the pictures to really show off the shine but still looks good.
  6. Yep, not a fan of that look.
  7. You'd think they'd get it right I know but unfortunately as with so many things it would seem the only person you can trust to get something right is you. Fyi ~ I used Silvertec T20 bulbs for my Zeds indicators which worked great & stopped the car having that nasty orange glow in the headlights/rear indicators. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERTEC-BU582-SILVER-CHROME-INDICATOR-BULB-T20-CAPLESS-WEDGE-TWIN-PACK-2-BULBS-/121378502875?hash=item1c42b8f8db
  8. Never heard of "Autobulbs Direct" so just had a look. I used the old registration from my 350Z which I have now sold and yes most of the bulbs listed were wrong, ...eg: rear tail lights stated as a "380" bulb when in fact I know they were "T20" capless dual filament bulbs. They are not the only people to get it wrong though as when I looked in a Halfords bulb book in store they too had the 380's listed as the rear tail lights on a 350Z as does a thread on this very forum (I posted in it to make others aware though). Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61926-definitive-bulb-replacementfitment-list-help-pls/ The thing is though you really have to take some of the blame unfortunately as on their website you can clearly see the bulbs model number & a picture so if you had looked at the bulbs in your car before ordering them it would have been fairly obvious (no offence intended). As for the bulbs being blown & wrong colours well that is down to them obviously. Personally I would just get a full refund & be done with them. I usually get my bulbs from eBay and have been satisfied with them 99% of the time.
  9. Yep exactly. Not really heard anything stating what was kept there or anything yet just that it was hazardous materials.
  10. Congratulations.
  11. What's also quite staggering to me is the close proximity to peoples homes & other businesses that all these dangerous materials were being kept. Literally a disaster waiting to happen.
  12. I had SuperPro poly bushes on the front of my Zed fitted by Horsham Developments. Personally I'd highly recommend them. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25451 For me I found it improved the cars handling and as far as I was concerned it didn't feel particularly harder than OEM over bumps.
  13. No probs and glad it helped.
  14. Just found this picture similar to Stevo's. ^^ These were all new cars waiting to be exported before the fire/explosion. Source: https://news.vice.com/article/in-photos-the-aftermath-of-the-massive-explosion-in-the-chinese-city-of-tianjin
  15. That first picture Stevo is good as it really puts in to perspective the size of the area affected. Shocking.
  16. Just been reading about this and some of the footage/pictures from the disaster is insane. Sad to think how many will have been injured or worse killed. RIP. Crazy to think what hazardous materials must have caused this and what the repercussions are going to be afterwards for the people living nearby. Sources: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/12/tianjin-china-explosion_n_7978662.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D372609 https://twitter.com/PDChina?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/631546902790565892/photo/1
  17. Nice.
  18. Pretty cool.
  19. Always fun changing an exhaust, ....should sound much better than OEM whatever the new brand is.
  20. Most commonly called the "W brace" and it's a fairly expensive piece to buy new especially from Nissan. You could maybe find a fair condition used one from zmanalex on here but the option I usually recommend to people is the Ultra Racing aftermarket version as it's a lot cheaper than an OEM W brace and also looks better. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-Rear-Lower-Brace-Nissan-350Z-3-5-2003-RL4-1259-/271339756751?hash=item3f2d1c1ccf Hope that helps.
  21. Words can't really express how I feel about spoilt little rich sh*ts like that.
  22. Well done Chris, ...five minutes of fame mate. Zed sounds great.
  23. Welcome aboard Mat. Really the only way you're going to be certain what power the cars putting out is by getting it on a rolling road. First things first though imo ~ check the service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ ) ..to ascertain whether everything's been kept up to date on the servicing side of things. It could be that your Zeds in need of some new fluids, spark plugs etc. All of which may help improve the car if only slightly making it run better.
  24. Great news Andy. I'm sure he's going to enjoy it.
  25. Imo the "Ring" test is a load of BS anyway. Far too many variables (weather, tyres used, driver etc etc) to be any type of fair comparison between vehicles.
×
×
  • Create New...