Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. It's the first thing I would have done to that Zed if I'd have bought it.
  2. I wonder if that's Shenleys old Zed as he's just got himself a nice 370Z Nismo. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100827-total-re-spray/ Same colour, same alloys but the plates are different ~ not unusual though that the plate would be different especially with private plate owners/cars.
  3. Looking good Alex and I wouldn't worry about those sidelights, ...at least you've got both front lights unlike what seems like 50% of the cars on the roads nowadays.
  4. Very sad news but GLWTS Ian. As a previous buyer of parts from Ian I can confirm he's a seller that can be trusted.
  5. I'm sure WINKJ will agree with me on this, ...that is definitely not a Rolex. You can tell by the spacing & font of the numbers.
  6. Gorgeous.
  7. Not what it comes with is moding lol Exactly what an insurance company would tell him.
  8. Not bad at all on the Zed.
  9. Definitely agree with you both, ...they sound lovely. I've always fancied the Exige myself.
  10. Glad you finally got it insured. Enjoy the new ride.
  11. Anyone played "Farcry 4"? Just purchased it the other week for my PS3 (only £17.99 for a Limited Edition copy). Really good game, ...bit like "GTA 5" sort of but a little less polished & set in a Himalayan type country which is at war. Lot's of interesting things to do & plenty to keep the game interesting for awhile imo.
  12. Still counts.
  13. We all knew this would be the case though. I'd be more surprised if Adrian didn't change something tbh.
  14. Must of been sad seeing the Zed drive off, ....looks great.
  15. All I see is this below when I look at those alloys...
  16. Well I differ from the others. I think it has to be set C imo ~ They look the best, will be the easiest to clean and have a nice dish to them. Set A just look like 370Z copies sort of and set B look like they're off some type of farm cart.
  17. Same here, ....that GTR is awesome. Just need to win the lottery first though.
  18. ^^ That plus brake fluid, power steering & clutch fluid levels just to be safe. Taking some spare engine oil & water/coolant with you is also a good idea if you can. Also worth taking some easily eatable food/sweets along with you. Saves paying the high prices at the motorway services should you get hungry.
  19. Some cool cats in here at the mo.
  20. Nice but omg what a price tag. Still not as overpriced as that "Fast & the Furious" 350Z that keeps popping up every couple of weeks for £140-£150K.
  21. Get a 911 in for him to die happy Dan as he reads that.
  22. From what you've wrote above I'd say you should try quitting it sooner than the new year. If you really are getting pi**ed off with it all (as I was) then it will help with quitting as you won't have to deal with all that cr*p. I know I'm better now than I was a few weeks ago and the cravings have definitely subsided. I went through a phase the other week though were I didn't want an E-cig but for the first time in almost 2 years I was craving cigarettes. I didn't give in though and I guess now I can officially say I'm through the worst of it. Let me know how you get on if you do decide to give quitting a go.
  23. Couldn't get much better for you Dan could it? BMW & Michelin together.
  24. Welcome aboard. As others have said try Adrian Flux, ....also worth using the comparison websites like GoCompare, Moneysupermarket etc to see what quotes you get from them.
  25. Not sure but I wouldn't be laughing and giggling at it like they are at certain points. Anyway if you read the comments left by some of the people on that Facebook page that was were most of my annoyance was aimed.
×
×
  • Create New...