-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Welcome aboard. It's a slippery slope with modding, ..be warned.
-
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
Can't believe you're finally getting your supercharger fitted and you've still got those orange indicator bulbs fitted in your headlights, ..f**kin' priorities Darryl. Get some Silvertec indicator bulbs fitted asap. Seriously though happy for you and hope all goes well. -
^^ Lovely colour on those Adrian.
-
Good luck with the Zed collection on Sunday Ash. Don't forget to only run it on Super Unleaded.
-
Same I have a feeling though you're lifting much heavier weights than me going by your stats. (not that it matters) I've found (in the last 6 months) that I was increasing the weight usually every 2-4weeks but I've kind of plateaued, ...been on the same weight now for around 5-6 weeks odd. Not sure whether I should just increase the weight now & try to push through it or not, ...what do you think?
-
Fair play Chirag looking good (no homo). I started training (weight lifting) when I stopped smoking in January 2014 but only really started hitting it a bit harder this year (last 7 months or so). I train 3 times a week for around 45 minutes to an hour. I do a variety routine including sit ups but mainly concentrate on my upper body (arms/forearms/shoulders). I do 8 reps of each exercise and 4 sets of each (32 lifts total) ~ usually though I'm hitting failure at 5-7 on the fourth set and will usually increase the weight I'm lifting by 1kg each time after I hit failure. In other words I lift the same weight (be it on my barbell or with dumbbells) each training day but as soon as I can complete the full 32 lifts during the 4 sets I will then increase the weight next time so that next time I lift I'm hitting failure again before I can complete all the sets. I'm around 5ft 7/8" and have never been a "big build" person but have gotten slightly bigger within the last 17 months odd which is pleasing although I'am slightly disappointed still but I guess considering my diet & genetics I'm doing ok.
-
That's very cool. From what I've seen of Chatroulette in the past it's either a fat bloke masturbating or drunk teen girls at a sleepover.
-
I know you said under a £1K and if that is what you're sticking to then the Invidia Gemini gets my vote as that's what I used to have on my 350 so I know how good they are. Realistically though if you're not going to mod the 370Z other than the exhaust then I'd spend a bit more on that one part and get something that will really make you glad you did actually change that part. If it was me I'd say go for the Motordyne Shockwave system. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=01ee3cc4-4bef-4ebe-87b9-7c29da17bda3 A lot more money but as I said if you're really only going to do one thing then I think it's worth it.
-
Your showing your age Papa.
-
Nicole?
-
Totally understand why you've done this Andy, ...well apart from the Mini part. Seriously though mate I'm sure it's a good car and once you get a house sorted they'll be plenty of time to step back up to something a bit meaner/faster or whatever you fancy. Good luck with it.
-
Try to get some good videos of the new exhaust then when fitted because I reckon that's going to sound awesome.
-
That's a bummer and I bet he's gutted.
-
Good reactions.
-
Needs more air induction scoops.
-
Welcome aboard. Re: the clutch. Just treat it like buying any secondhand car & check as best you can to whether the clutch is slipping or not when you test drive the car. My old '03 350Z was on 95K miles, supercharged with 436bhp and was still on it's original OEM clutch when I sold it. There is no certainty to when an OEM clutch will go at all as there are so many variables involved. Eg How the car has been driven etc. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...-clutch-lasted/ Lots & lots of us members use our Zeds in anger on trackdays etc but the most recognised owner for doing hill climbing I'd say is Andy James. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ack-day-season/ Personally I wouldn't get an auto box especially not in a 350 but that's up to you. More info here: http://www.350z-uk.c...6-buyers-guide/ http://www.350z-uk.c...uding-upgrades/ http://www.350z-uk.c...-zed-on-95-ron/ http://www.350z-uk.c...tential-buyers/ http://www.350z-uk.c...-must-read-wip/ Also a good idea to have a good read of the service schedule for the 350 so that when you look at cars you know whether or not the servicing has been kept up to date depending on mileage/age of the car. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/ Good luck with your search.
-
Welcome aboard again.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Nice, ...going to share what you've gone for then or is it a surprise?. Oh and your "off" at Rockingham was disappointing. At least spin it in a circle or something next time won't you.
-
he was following me i made the turn he didnt he has it on video Wouldn't mind seeing that. Great pictures Matt and really liked that black n' white shot with the Zed peaking out from behind the tree.
-
Very nice Ryan. As Stu said, ....pictures are perfect size.
-
Personally I wouldn't bother with any of them. Not when we have a trusted trader on here selling a basically identical exhaust to what you're after.... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98909-350z-hi-power-style-true-dual-exhausts-pre-orders-being-taken-450/ Hope that helps.
-
Masa I think Andy (tattooandy67) makes his own coils so it might be worth asking him about that if you're interested in getting into that.
-
I just heard Ian's selling some parts separate, ....the exhaust is £10,999 plus £1 delivery charge, ...do you still want it? Comes with a free Zed. GLWTS Ian.
-
Totally understand were you're coming from Ian. I've almost been knocked down a few times by di**head cyclists on pavements & flying through the works car park as a short cut. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, ...the Police do nothing about it so what can we do? I've seen cyclists running countless red lights, riding drunk, no lights at night etc etc but as they don't have any number plates on their bikes there is nothing I can do about any of that either. My advice is just to bottle the rage until one day it all comes spewing out in an uncontrollable outburst, ...what's the worst that could happen?!