Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I've got about 6-7 bobbleheads, ...think there is around 20 odd to collect. I should really go looking for the alien blaster as I know it's very powerful although I do love using my assault rifle.
  2. Sold - thread locked
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. GMballistic

    380Rs

    I do like that, ...very nice even with the rear bumper which some don't like.
  5. I think I have just about discovered all locations, other than just wondering about killing raiders, mutants etc I am not sure what else there is? What about collecting all the bobbleheads? or finding the alien blaster gun? Plenty of special things to discover if you look at some of the Youtube videos online, ...maybe find something yet that you haven't done.
  6. Welcome aboard.
  7. Looks great in those pictures Vinny. I'd be so excited now.
  8. Contact zmanalex as he may have what you're after (sells good used parts). Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  9. What level did you get to then? Does it max out at some point? I don't think I'm anywhere near finishing it at the mo. I'm level 36 I think at the mo. Haven't even met the Railway gang yet, ...still helping Dance etc out.
  10. Yes but only if following the rules as below. For selling a Zed though the rules are... So unfortunately you don't meet the regulations as stated above. Sorry. What I'd do though is just simply put into the search criteria on Pistonheads or Autotrader your Zed. Eg. Look at similar mileage/age/model cars and just look at what the top & bottom end prices are for them. Then using that information price yours somewhere in the middle providing that it's like for like and you're happy with the price you'd get.
  11. Welcome aboard. Good luck with the Zed hunt.
  12. Beautiful Zed and GLWTS although you shouldn't need any luck to sell that beauty.
  13. I tried a few times as well and couldn't get it to work either.
  14. Front will be easier to repair anyway. Good progress evilscorp.
  15. ^^ Well that doesn't work for me HEADPHONES. Try re-doing your link.
  16. You're talking undoing 10 bolts/nuts I think it is, ...doing it on your drive way under axle stands, well that could be a bit of a PITA to do especially trying to get to 2 of the bolts near the manifold side whilst lying on your back but in a decent garage with a ramp not so hard at all.
  17. Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have an STD, Now so do you!
  18. You do tend to get what you pay for imo. Generally the welds & materials on cheaper pipes won't be as good as the more expensive ones. In extreme cases it could lead to the De-Cat pipes coming away from the flanges or blowing from other places although they would have to be extremely bad for either of those things to happen. There will be differences between brands yes ~ Different stainless steel grades will be used, some may have larger diameter pipes (even though the mating flanges may be the same size), slightly different bends (whether intentional after R&D or just accidental I don't know), some have brackets to help support the exhaust system/others don't, some will have the longer 02 sensor mounts in an attempt (not always successful) to stop the EML coming on when De-Cats are fitted. I chose Berks De-Cats when I fitted them to my Zed as at £150 odd they were hardly stupidly expensive. The quality of Berks products imo is very good, ...the welds were clean with no breaks in between and everything lined up perfectly when fitted to the car. Mine was mated to the standard Nissan OEM manifolds and my Invidia Gemini exhaust system. Sounded incredible too. They are not legal (for off road use) but literally thousands of cars do have them fitted. You can either choose to refit standard Cats each year for your MOT or go down the route you mentioned but then what's the point of getting De-Cat pipes at all if you plan on welding Cats/HFC's further down your system?!! Might as well just get HFC's instead of the De-Cats and save yourself the hassle (oh and I did have HFC's before which again were made by Berks which were fantastic). If you have a friendly MOT person though then your car with De-Cats will pass the MOT but then that's a whole other kettle of fish. Oh and do not get anything exhaust related (De-Cats/HFC's/Y-Pipe/system etc) that has those wire flexis in if you can help it at all as they are the weak point of any exhaust part/system imo. Hope that has answered all your questions Mj86 (my old motor in below video).
  19. Welcome aboard Max.
  20. Ya sorry , forgot to take any good ones really . I'll get some better ones when it's at my house I was only pulling your leg a little but yes can't wait to see some better pictures once you get it home. Great cars BMW's imo, ...my old man has had loads of them.
  21. ^^ Worst "new car" picture ever. Very nice.
  22. That's good then. Maybe worth giving him a ring or PM though just to give him a heads up to what you're after as he made need to order parts in. Nobody can stock everything all the time.
  23. PM coming your way with some info for you. Look forward to it On it's way.
×
×
  • Create New...