Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. At the time I thought the house myself & my fiancee bought took a long time to sort but judging by some of these "horror" stories as first time buyers I think we had it very, very lucky. Viewed first house in early May, we liked the first house we saw so made an offer, offer not accepted, so up the offer by a few £K to what the seller wants, offer accepted, surveys done, fees paid, solicitors sort out contracts etc etc blah, blah, blah. Moved in late September the same year (4 month turn around).
  2. Ha does seem like a good bloke. I just joined that forum the other day trying to research the R32/R33 GTR Skylines as they're a possibility for my next car, ...mentioned this forum and my old supercharged Zed so that's when he said "you might like this Fairlady then". Straight away I knew it was yours. Not every day you see one of those beauties so I knew it was yours especially with him being in Aberdeen too.
  3. Brilliant Gary. Oh and on another note I was chatting with a mate of yours on the GTR forum I joined the other day. His names "imprinted" on there but I suspect that's not his birth name, ...owns a lovely bayside blue R33 GTR. Even posted a picture of his parked next to your lovely 380RS and gave me a nice welcome on the forum which was good of him.
  4. Welcome aboard carn. You can get rid of the tax disc holder now btw.
  5. Some more interesting footage here..
  6. ^^ Second ones pretty funny.
  7. Welcome aboard Steve.
  8. ^^ Cute lil' buggers Pete.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. Aaaahh gotcha. Incredible performance.
  11. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Not feeling the FN2 much? Don't get me wrong it's not a bad car: handles well, goes pretty fast & revs like crazy, ...but I'm not modifying it as I don't see it really worth the commitment and I don't see it as a car I'm really enjoying like I did with the 350Z. Been looking at other cars literally since I got the CTR so you can tell I'm not really digging it. @Coldel ~ sorry to have gone a little off topic there. The mop/polish looks like it's done an excellent job in your hands on the GT4.
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. My Dads was a purple colour which sort of shifted colour slightly in different light conditions. The interior was cream white leather coloured and still one of the best interiors I've seen in a car he has owned ~ the stitching & dial layout was fantastic. Think this below was the colour... Found a nice one here I think for sale: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/tvr/cerbera/late-v8-high-specification-ajp/5565988?v=b
  14. Wow, ...another amazing GTR. I saw another video of the same car which showed the Garrett turbos at the front which are huge.
  15. First time I've seen one of those and I must say that is awesome. I just did some Googling to find out more about it & watch some videos... Source: http://cars.mclaren.com/675LT-Performance
  16. I bet he still gets the USA version of chavs in Corsa B's & Saxos trying to race him as well though.
  17. The finish line is almost in sight, ...excellent stuff Andy.
  18. Sold - thread locked
  19. No problems Sirius and you're welcome.
  20. Welcome aboard Stephen. Flip key info: http://www.350z-uk.c...-nearly-sorted/ Oil: 5W30 fully synthetic ~ generally brand is personal preference. I've used Fuchs & Motul in the past. Try Opie oils in the professional traders area for best prices. Regional/local meets here: http://www.350z-uk.c...regional-meets/
  21. Have you thought about asking Alex? Might be something he'll know or can check for you.
  22. Used to see a 5.0 Cerbera when i was walking to school every morning. God that sound. They're incredible imo. When my old man used to be driving home I could probably hear his TVR from about a mile away. To this day I've still not experienced acceleration like I did in his car when we had been out in it together. Took it on Castle Combe with him a few times too which was great fun. His was reliable too in the time he owned it but it was a fairly new car then with it only being a year or two old when he got it. He did have a TVR Chimaera for a year or so before the Cerbera but after the Chimaera broke down on him once & developed a water leak into the passenger footwell he decided to trade up for the Cerbera.
×
×
  • Create New...