Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Great stuff Scott & well done about the trophy. Looks like there were some classics there too, ...looks like a couple of Mk1 Escorts (Xr3i) behind your car. Any more pics of the meet?
  2. Rockingham looks like it was fun.
  3. I did mention to him about "trail lights" which I think he's going to have a go at soon. I'd have put your lights on the Zed HEADPHONES just to give a bit more illumination plus the rear LED's would have looked so much better illuminated.
  4. Send a PM to either zmanalex or Emperor Tuning would be my first calls. Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Good luck.
  5. He did but circumstances changed for the better so last I spoke to him he had decided to keep it. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109899-03-350z-twin-turbo/page__st__20#entry1646104 Could always ask him Op just in case I guess.
  6. Glad you got them valy, ...very cool items & a great price for them imo.
  7. Loved it (the front lip, and missus too). Planning to get the side step diffusers in near future. Missus caught zeditus when we went to Chris's (Tarmac Sportz) place to collect my front lip last Saturday She asked if ours can be 'upgraded' to look similar to Chris's 370z. Result! Sounds like a keeper.
  8. That lip looks great and nice to see the Mrs helping keep the Zed in top shape.
  9. Welcome aboard. Zeds for sale here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  10. ^^ I hate Marmite Joe but I like those.
  11. Welcome aboard Al. Plenty of Zeds do come up for sale on here yes. Look here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/ Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/ Plenty more on the site to help you etc so just take a nose around.
  12. Looks good. Now remember to stay well clear of any curbs.
  13. I don't think anything is as extreme as Top Gear makes out! Enjoy the Zed.
  14. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Doesn't look bad but my honest opinion would be that I preferred the roof as was. Still the GT4 is looking superb.
  15. My experience with cameras is a little behind the times to be honest as I took most of my pictures back in the day (1990-2000's+) with my old Minolta SLR 35mm camera but some things should be the same I'd guess. When taking pictures in dark surroundings with lights around (like traffic lights, building lights, moving cars etc) then if you want a really cool effect you can't beat "light trails" imo. As below... To do this you will need to set your camera up in position on a tripod firstly. Then with your camera set in "manual" mode set it to a long exposure setting (shutter speed open for longer) and adjust the "F" value to a higher setting (13-14 ish). You may need to play around to see what looks best and if possible use a remote control for the camera for taking the picture to avoid any camera shake. I searched Youtube just quickly to see if there was a video which explained it better. This is what I found... Hope that helps.
  16. Great stuff Russ. Will be watching that later tonight whilst the Mrs watches some TV.
  17. ^^ Amazing speed Snjur, ....but f*** trying to take a picture at that speed! Be safe.
  18. Lovely colour Zed Gibby. Also noticed in the Photobucket link pictures of your dog, ...cute little bugger. Maybe add him to the "Pets" thread. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/25215-the-350z-uk-pet-thread/page__st__1460
  19. You can edit your titles in threads by selecting "edit" on your post and then clicking "use full editor" which will allow you to edit the title. Locking this now as you seem to have what you were after.
  20. Sounds good to me colesl4w.
  21. Just caught this thread. Very nice BM Joe. The back end on those looks fantastic.
  22. Not sure if serious, ...but just in case you're it's a 182 Clio by the looks of it. Guessing it's Dans old one tbh.
  23. Didn't notice that when I topped up my oil, but the two times I've filled with petrol there is a whoosh from vacuum in the petrol tank? Perfectly normal. @colesl4w, Re: Oil cap overly tight ~ Had that on my Zed a few times & on one occasion had to use a hammer just to get it to move. Just don't screw it back on too tight & it'll be fine.
  24. I actually loved it and was sad to see it go. But was only my second car so didn't have much comparison. VTEC ftw The FN2 CTR isn't a bad car just sadly for me I felt it was a bit lacking as a drivers car. Great engine no doubt but I just felt it didn't handle all that well through corners at speed. Definitely wasn't as good as my previous CTR I'd had some years earlier which was the EP3 version which had much better handling imo. My old FN2: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100029-my-supercharged-zeds-replacement/ Enjoy your Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...