Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Laverne lives :yahoo: Got the Plenum on and the airbox, intake pipes etc and a new MAF. Bled the cooling system after fitting the new Mishimotofans that seems like weeks ago and she started first time. The idle and return to idle after revving is much improved with the new MAF. Will do the idle/accelerator learning thing tomorrow just to make sure all is ok, bumper back on etc, engine cover to arrive from Ricey@Revolve Automotive and fingers crossed, job done. Can't wait to drive the old girl again, it's been a long time, and I'd forgotten how good the ARK sounds
  2. He didn't arrive until nearly 1600, poor bloke still had loads to do too.
  3. I appear to have missed that
  4. Good grief !!
  5. Not as much as me Jimbo!! Just waiting for the engine cover now.
  6. Had a small delivery today :- Ricey knows how to pack stuff, every item absolutely perfect too, will take some better pictures tomorrow and hopefully get the Plenum and intake pipes fitted.
  7. Welcome to our world Darren, where in Surrey are you?
  8. I have driven many miles behind this Zorst and it really is a brilliant sound. One of the best I've heard.
  9. I'll be travelling down a bit later, my passenger refuses to get up that early Depending on how much later you travel you will sit in traffic and most likely not get to the club stand and probably end up in the public car park. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. I like that a lot Chris. Good job mate
  11. Great to see some progress Ian, it's a good job you are a patient soul, I'd be fuming by now. Can't wait for the next installment.
  12. Does that mean mine was not done well? You liked the Frogster though lol you touchy tart!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  13. Wow!! That's different, it's no secret on here that I don't like green but that has been done so well I think the car looks the dogs. Love the wheels but not the colour or the the stretch. Cracking job mate and as others have said fair play to you for being really different. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  14. pmsl, you could've had beers with me and lost the plot completely, oh wait, you have! Pmsl
  15. She looks great Nikki.
  16. FB thread is getting interesting, mud on the road and a deer ran out in fron of him apparently, all you can say about that is at least he's ok and NO ONE else was hurt.
  17. They are wrong we are right
  18. Good job buddy, glad you got it sorted, I think one of mine is on the way out. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. Here is his email.. Kris, I'm sorry, you need to bring the car to us. I don't mind how you do that, but that's how it works. We will sort any issues you have, this doesn't just apply to this case, but to anyone buying a car. Hope this is helpful. Stephen Not helpful at all I'd venture
  20. PMSL^
  21. Sold - thread locked
  22. Heard you the first time
  23. Chris, which charity will benefit from this?
×
×
  • Create New...