Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I have a perfectly good fan unit for sale:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97372-plenum-fans-2-x-de-air-boxes/
  2. You did the right thing
  3. If you are talking about who I think you're talking about ( and you will know cos you're an ace detective) then there will be absolutely no problem at all. I might be talking about who you think I'm talking about that you're talking about. Who Dat??? :lol: All joking apart, if you are talking about the bumper that Grundy is selling then all is good.
  4. I had to read it 3 times, I think it's right
  5. Rated as one of the best tyres arround for the Zed but don't know what the stretch might do to the performance. ** Dan, you're late!! **
  6. Well that's cleared that up then.
  7. If you are talking about who I think you're talking about ( and you will know cos you're an ace detective) then there will be absolutely no problem at all.
  8. Hope you find what you are looking for.
  9. That, Sir, is without doubt the Double Dogs Doodahs. It looks absolutely magnificent Cal.
  10. I don't know but I fear that maybe a ?
  11. glrnet

    A55 crash

    And that's why Mouthwash and GMB are detective!! I'll let you decide which is which
  12. My Mum who is 84 would disagree vehemently
  13. glrnet

    A55 crash

    wheel centre cap is a hint We should be detectives Lord help us all.
  14. Saturday night, Reids car park, RF07 ***
  15. Ok chaps, Greg has responded and it was his right to do so, clearly some agree with his repsonse and some don't but that isn't what this thread was about. We should also remember, whether we agree or not with his style that Greg made a decision to respond in this way, it's his business and he decided to respond how he did. Before this gets out of hand let's not provoke an argument about the way WE think Greg should or should not run his business please. Thanks guys.
  16. Don't forget me too!! And Bloody Sarnie
  17. Sunset orange is A17, however it's down to the bodyshop to ascertain the correct paint code by checking the code on the VIN plate.
  18. I hate to admit it but I was looking at a lovely white Cayman yesterday!! Bloody Darren, Bloody Adrian
  19. What Shezza said Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. Wait, you had a standard 370!!?
  21. glrnet

    Throttle Body

    I've done it twice, the first time I had to do it the second time I didn't but I did anyway, can't do any harm and only takes a few minutes. Maybe the differnece is disconnecting AND removing the TB?
  22. And about bloody time too
×
×
  • Create New...