Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Whens Japfest? Saturday, so no problem!!
  2. Oooops! I hope she grows on you.
  3. I wish I hadn't looked a their web pages, the blue on the Rangey is http://www.valetmagic.com/vinylwrapping.htm
  4. Actually it was being used carelessly
  5. I thank you end of debate!! Thought a link was easier than trying to explain Loads of good info there, just spoken to Robbie at Valet Magic, he maybe able to sort it on Friday.
  6. Ok, under a bit of pressure, scraped my splitter at the weekend and need to get ti sorted by Sunday for Super Car Siege. I've already checked with Boss Dog and Blue Lizard andthey are fully booked until next week so I fired some emails off and had a reply today from Surrey Vinyl Wraps based in Chessington, they have some reviews knocking around that aren't brilliant and I'm a bit dubious. I had made my mind up until they rang me a couple of hours ago to mask up the front of the car and respray it as temp fix tomorrow. Wrapping it is an easier less time consuming exercise though. Anyone had dealings with them or know anybody who has? Thanks
  7. Just send them a link to this thread, that's all they'll need! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  8. Ive got an air box for sale if you need one Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. Got mine on eBay Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. besides being mistaken for a pair of hairdressers you haven't told us why you weren't impressed. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. They sound like a nice bunch
  12. I'm sure some on here will know but you might get a more informed answer on an Audi forum
  13. Happy to help Amy
  14. post 148, he gave it to Haydn
  15. PM Clark Motorsport & Zmanalex
  16. Chris, I've approved it but let me know if you want your mobile number/email hidden?
  17. I did give up, it's pants now I'm afraid. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  18. You've been hogging the gaff for far too long The boys were begging me to come down so they could do something different they weren't impressed it was another Azure though
  19. Might be a good idea to PM Ross at Super Car Siege.
  20. All credit to you for not giving up and having it ready for Japfest
×
×
  • Create New...