Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Normally the thing which stops me from working on the car is hunger. Guess thats not a problem there! Inside, lights, food, ramps and a floor to sleep on. How do you ever leave!?
  2. Boot liner/mat thingy ma-bob is sold
  3. I don't know what it's worth or if it needs to be re-coded or anything, but I have a bose zed headunit at home that you could try as an option?
  4. I'm with elephant and I got it for £1 something a month extra, was a no brainer really. They will also change the locks if required. I think more companies should offer it.
  5. Possibly very over the top. I'll be watching this with interest, I lost my key the other day too. Luckily I have key insurance, so I can claim on that
  6. I did mine last night and I wasn't impressed with my £154 for 6 months, let alone those rates!
  7. Rivets! That's what I used Tigerseal or something like that would do a good job. But seriously, as tarmac says, mask up before any trial fitting, it will leave deep scratches that won't polish out if you don't.
  8. They look huge! What size are they?
  9. How many tyres have you got inside your zed? My highest so far is 9. One on the roof, 2 in the boot, 4 in the hatch, one behind the passenger seat and one on the passenger seat. Are there any other ingenious ways to carry lots of tyres in a zed? Just to add, all were securely fastened and I passed multiple police vehicles with no issues
  10. Any particular reason why? The internet hardman in you is strong. Because if a car park is empty, what's the point in taking up 2 spaces. It just makes you look like a dick. And thanks, always nice to know my internet pointz are being noticed by a vegetable.
  11. I'd have parked across the 2 spaces next to him, nice and close to his passenger door. Or encircled it in trolleys, depending on how much time I had to waste....
  12. Just a 200sx alloy painted green lol. I want to mount it on the wall sometime Boot liner provisionally sold too
  13. Just got home with my new purchase. Absolutely chuffed, pleasure to deal with and a really nice guy! Hope to see you again BillyZed!
  14. I'm a scout leader in my spare time so frequently do various types of climbing activities. I always enjoy it, might have to actually take up sometime! How expensive is it if you don't mind me asking?
  15. Might have to fit it in the car park then?? Nah it's cool, I'd rather do it in proper light does it use the bolts which are already on the exhaust? And that reminds me, I need to order a new gasket! Yep it will use the original bolt sizes I would order some new ones though (depends how seized yours are) Yeah better had 3 inch gasket Fancy these ones? great price I think http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M10-Stainless-Bolt-Set-Pair-of-Bolts-Nuts-Washers-Screw-Hex-Head-for-Exhaust-DIY-/230686799110?pt=UK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ&hash=item35b6013506
  16. Might have to fit it in the car park then?? Nah it's cool, I'd rather do it in proper light does it use the bolts which are already on the exhaust? And that reminds me, I need to order a new gasket!
  17. but I want to go home and fit the 'zorst!
  18. I'd guess as long as we can talk cars for Then off to Hindhead tunnel? :lol: Quite possible! mauhahaha! You're welcome to join
  19. I'd guess as long as we can talk cars for
  20. This is a very good point - folk are free to do their research before they commit to buying - most though are too lazy or naïve to do so and expect to be able to ask a trader countless questions/ advice on set up and products and then go elsewhere Wallet Raped. Umm I know that feeling Ditto!
  21. I've got an exedy organic and a driftworks superfly. Highly reccomend both, I didn't uprate anything else and I've had no issues, even with spirited driving
  22. DIY servicing would put you off buying a car, yet a cat D write off is perfectly fine? Surely that's a bit backwards? Edit: for spelling
  23. I've got friends who could do a better service on their driveway than some of the independents round me would do in a "fully equipped" workshop. Personally, I'd look at the car as a whole to see how it's been treated. You can always tell if a car has been loved or not. I'd probably use it as a haggling point, but I wouldn't go mental on it.
  24. I looked at it last night, looks great!
  25. Oh! I'll be there!
×
×
  • Create New...