Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111114-nissan-370z-gt/#entry1660908 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111080-370z-black-edition-40th-anniversary/#entry1660811 Or if you fancy some mad power http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110916-reggie-the-supercharged-12-370z-gt-edition-7sp-auto/#entry1660809 All and more to be found in the zeds for sale area May help with your valuation also I can personally vouch for the first and last one as being well looked after I'm sure the black one is but I don't know it personally
  2. Seat, not seat belt. It's just the known issue of the leather wearing off where it's rubbed. It happened on my 350z and I've seen it on lots of others. It's been HPI'ed and it's all good. Oh sorry Miss read that
  3. Whys the seat belt damaged There is a nice black edition for sale on here and also a nice Grey gt
  4. 24/25k
  5. Ahh good news
  6. Yes love those seats Could your oil pressure be due to the gallery gaskets?
  7. OK drop me a pm when your ready should know by then if I need them
  8. Might be interested in injectors price depending
  9. We need more TV like this
  10. Lovely motor Ahhh one day
  11. Mount it on the front of the car low down gives you a great sensation of speed
  12. I find oem Brakes on my 370 great for road and occasional track day with some good pads Save your money mate put it towards v power it's creeping back up lol
  13. Welcome along Get yourself to the bhp meet in October
  14. The guys over the water seem to quote some big numbers on like for like mods Is there some reason for this other than than the fact everything has to be massive over in the stated? Do they measure bhp differently somehow ? They all seem to quote the sort of whp we see at the fly when going fi etc
  15. Congratulations coldel
  16. yeah come on will thanks man
  17. I can vouch for the condition of this car and the owner top chap
  18. Hi guys I am just getting into planning our euro trip next year. I have some routes in mind but thought you guys could draw on your experiences to help me with some fresh ideas we will be doing 6\7 day trip with a 2 night stay somewhere which i think we have down to the stelvio area as we have a hotel we would like to re visit thanks in advance
  19. Nice my one also looked like it was setting on fire at first lol
  20. Welcome along mate I'd say you made the right move Have fun
  21. Love it
  22. I think gone are the days of this is quicker that's faster blah blah blah It's got to come down what you love looking at a driving Because it won't be long we'll all be priced out of petrol cars and driving robots Enjoy it while it lasts
×
×
  • Create New...