Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I'm gutted to be missing the two Lancs together. The one from the BBMF flew directly overhead while I was at Cosford last year. Awesome sound and sight There have been some great shots and footage captured so far, especially today with the Vulcan.
  2. There's a countersunk allen pin with the kit. Using this to secure the bracket to the wing means it sits flush with the top of the bracket. The plastic surround of the battery and brake fluid covers can then be fitted back over the top. You do not need to modify or cut anything. EDIT: Here's the best pic I've found (Thanks WhackyWill)
  3. These are Nissan splash guards. Can still get them from Traders in a set (F&R) and I know Buster was looking for a set for the front of the Ginger Ninja
  4. Beat me to it! Be quick Cookie Monster!
  5. Go on then, dibs on the Samco induction tube, before some other bugger nabs it!
  6. Some great items and good prices there Kyle. GLWTS. Is that an orange engine bay bolt kit.....?
  7. Do you mean mudflaps or splashguards?
  8. Looks good Bradders. But tell me you don't need that sticker to tell you where each gear is Or have you also got 'Clutch', 'Stop' and 'Go' stickers on your dash somewhere in view
  9. Alfa 159 has today featured in Confused.com's top 5 Alfa's. http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/articles/five-of-the-best-alfa-romeos-ever-made?MediaCode=806&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter20140818&utm_source=NewsletterMR
  10. 17.08.2014 - Japfest2!!
  11. Sorry to read this Matt. Really hope it's sorted easily and buffs out with the polisher.
  12. 14N

    Aerial base

    Drop Zmanalex or Clark Motorsport a PM. But if you've snapped the aerial, why do you need to change the base too? It's just a screw in item (and a perfect opportunity to get a stubby).
  13. And as if by magic... Hello and to the forum Chris. Look forward to seeing you at a meet soon. All the details of meets in our region can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/
  14. One of those took my phone number RESULT! She also seemed quite interested in my car, asking me about my modifications etc. She hasn't text me yet though...
  15. Wait till the Zeditis really kicks in..... So, you coming to Cosford or what
  16. Send Rickdon a PM Mike. Should of just spoken to him on Sunday! He makes them and can anodise them.
  17. Thanks guys, you've given me some really useful information, very much appreciated. It's booked for 18th October, so I don't think a high track temp will be too much of an issue
  18. I've booked myself into one of those driving experience days driving a Formula Renault race car. We get 4 sighting laps as a passenger in a pace car, then we climb into the Formula Renault car for 4 laps following the pace car and then it's 6 laps on your own No ABS, no PAS, no traction control and no instructor! I'm going with a few friends from work. I don't imagine they'll allow us onto the track at the same time, so figure it will be down to lap times. Either way, I'd like to be the fastest! : Anyone got any hints, tips or words of advice when driving a single seater? (Apart from "Don't crash").
  19. Official Japfest2 Entry Photos: http://www.photography-uk.com/jap214.aspx Most of us are in the 08:00 - 08:30 album
  20. I'm in Kidderminster, hello neighbour I know.
  21. Nice one Lee! I've added you to the West Mids owners list for email notification of all future events and meets etc. Congrats on the purchase
  22. So your fiancee cleaned your Zed while you stood by, supervised and just too pics? Definitely a keeper mate!
  23. Congrats!
×
×
  • Create New...