Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I have a vision.....
  2. Tried it. Didn't like it
  3. Yeah, spotted them, cheers mate. Just wondering if any members had a set they were thinking of letting go
  4. So, has anyone got a set of the above they no longer want and/or need? Maybe you're selling your Zed, or maybe you've just realised that carbon fibre battery and brake fluid covers are no longer cool and everyone makes fun of you behind your back because you've still got a pair. Well, I'll help you and and stop the ridicule you receive from your peers. I'll take those uncool covers off you. My friends and peers hate, mock and ridicule me anyway.
  5. Hello and to the forum Steph. So, today's the day then......
  6. Hello and to the forum Danny.
  7. Not really sleepers, more 'snoozers'; I've had a Clio Ph1 172, a Mondeo ST220 and currently have a Clio 182 Cup. To the untrained eye, they just look like a 3 door shopping car and a family hatch, but all respectively pack a punch
  8. And another 'just for the hell of it' pic. I'm hoping it'll look a little different (and cleaner) when I put it back together
  9. Just thought I'd add this pic, simply because I like it
  10. Doh!
  11. Well, we had torrential rain on Saturday. The kind where roads turn into rivers and the drains can't handle the amount of water entering them and just overflow. I must admit, I was a little nervous when I opened the passenger door on Sunday. Still dry though folks
  12. They're all the same width Will (not 8j and 8.5j). It's just that wider tyres are fitted to the rear wheels (even though they're the same width as the fronts).
  13. I saw Matt's (Spatt) picture of your car on Facebook. Looks great to the forum (finally)
  14. The future's bright, the future's orange...

  15. 14N

    My Zed

×
×
  • Create New...