Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I was thinking the same. Did someone unplug a server so they could boil the kettle for a Pot Noodle?
  2. I'm sure within that time we: Told someone they needed a stubby Told someone they needed spacers Told someone that the colour of their car was the best Told someone the colour of their car wasn't the best, but welcome to the forum anyway Told someone to sort their front wheels out so they match the rears.
  3. It's a shame, cos I'm sure in the time that we've 'lost', I've said some very useful and meaningful things*. *First time for everything I guess
  4. Yep, I've noticed this too. (I just asked the same question)
  5. Ah! It would appear so! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88506-wheres-everything-gone/
  6. Recent posts sem to have disappeared I've noticed on a few threads I read earlier, that comments made over the last couple of hours seem to have disappeared? Anyone else spotted this?
  7. It's just PVC electrical tape Rich.
  8. Been doing a bit more digging and with the cost of the dephaser pulley, it doesn't seem too extreme. Still gonna question it tho. But, whilst browsing the interweb looking for a pic of the engine so I can highlight what a total PITA the whole job is, I stumbled across this... Oh. Oh my... I still hate it though!
  9. Thanks mate. I'm in a right sulk at the moment So many what ifs and maybe's, but it's done now. The Clio's sorted, it's just kicked me in the wallet.
  10. No, don't tell me that now Stu. Car was finished today. Cambelt kit, waterpump, dephaser pulley, total bill £790 I could cry. I'm going to pick it up on Saturday and question labour and cost of parts used. I know hate the Clio and want to kill it with fire. It's mouthwash's fault saying I'll spend nearly a grand. I rang the local Renault dealer, just so I had a bit of ammunition when I questioned the bill. They want £1100 to do the same job. Good job I sold my bike yesterday. At least I had some money for 3 days...
  11. I spotted this space just around the corner from my office, near some designated 'Disabled' parking spaces. As a forum member, am I allowed to park here? Obviously I have my 350z-uk.com stickers displayed clearly, so I don't see there being a problem, right?
  12. Same as the bolts. 13 or 14mm IIRC. Just take your socket set out to the car
  13. Farewell fellow orange bay-er. Good luck wit hthe house purchase and '86 savings.
  14. 6 bolts, 2 nuts actually
  15. Finally, a Zed on Ransay Street That's gonna look bonza mate
  16. Yep, what Matt said Be prepared for sore fingers In before the lock
  17. A belated warm Richard. How are you getting along with the head unit?
  18. Well, at the moment it's my Zed's winter wheels and tyres, a mountain bike and a BBQ!
  19. I've just got in after riding my GSXR750 for the very last time and delivering to its new owner this very evening. I was in exactly the same position as you Andy - didn't need to sell, but was a waste leaving it in the garage. There's now a large void in the garage where it used to sit Like yours, my Gixxer was priced a little higher than all the other 'average' examples, because it was better than average. Someone will appreciate the bike and give you what it's worth. GLWTS
  20. What about this one? http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/car-advert/toyota/celica/1974/179007/
  21. Or did he trade it in with Greg for something else......?
  22. You can adjust the position of the bonnet catch by raising or lowering it slightly. Just slacken off the 3 bolts and move it up or down (depending on what your desired position of the bonnet is once closed). Remember to nip the bolts back up before you close the bonnet.
  23. Was just a thought, every day's a school day, cheers
  24. I'd imagine your brakes will get a lot hotter than an engine cover though Bradders. If they don't, you ain't driving it properly!
  25. I've wondered about this myself. Would VHT lacquer be needed? Does such a thing exist?
×
×
  • Create New...