Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. You can have a custom one made for less than £200. I know a few have done this (including moi). But late now though...
  2. Look great Scott Go really well with the other carbon bits in the bay
  3. Looks good Matt
  4. WooHoo!!! Not long now folks
  5. I've never adjusted or loosened the tension on my OEM strut brace and I've lost count the amount of times I've had if off (ooer) Although, whenever I have removed/replaced it, I make sure the car is parked on the flat, with the wheels pointing straight (so not parked on a kerb or ramp etc). The thought process behind this is at least the pressure is equal on all 4 corners of the car. No idea if this has made any difference though!
  6. Hello and I'm not from Essex.
  7. Grundy, I think he's getting his GT4's mixed up with his GT pack. Not sure why the colour of the cars an issue, if a full colour change is gonna take place anyway. If this IS the case, worry about finding the right car rather than discounting one because of its colour.
  8. Hello!!!!!! And to the forum!!!!!!!!!!! Have you taken a look around here yet?????????????? Many of your questions have already been asked and answered many times!!!!!!!! Good luck with your Zed hunt
  9. No it doesn't. You 'purchase' the exhaust carriage and then you can specify how many packages it consists of. (Well, I've done that for 2x packages - backbox and centre section before).
  10. ^^ This ^^ And then this ^^^ It's not all about size and girth Mike. Offset is important too
  11. OK, so I picked up my Clio on Saturday and reluctantly paid the (mahoosive) bill. Started the car and instantly noticed a difference. It sounded much healthier - there was a definite improvement. I think the bearing in the waterpump must of been grumbling for a while before the pump finally gave up, but also, after doing a bit more digging around on Clio Sport forums, the dephaser pulley can get noisy when tired. So changing this was a good shout, even though the local Renauly dealer had to order it as "We've never ever supplied one of those before mate". I gave the car a wash and polish on Saturday afternoon (after a bit of a thrash around the B roads : ) and needless to say, we're friends again now
  12. Can't say I'm a fan of the colour, but can appreciate the time and effort that went into it. I tip my cap to you Sir So, you have a bright yellow Zed and a metallic pink Beetle parked on the drive? Bet those colours don't clash much!
  13. I'll just leave this here.....
  14. Cheers. They're standard seats that I re-coloured. More pics n' stuff here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81278-new-seats-sort-of/
  15. BEFORE These two pics were taken from the original For Sale ad (And to think I still bought it)! AFTER
  16. IIRC the 4 seat conversion was done purely so the guy could carry his dog on the back seats. There's certainly no headroom and even less than no legroom.
  17. BBK. You can recolour any leather. Changing black to red is not a problem. I changed my black seats to a very light grey (similar to frost) without any issues. I'm sure buying frost seats to dye them would be seen as a little cot reversal
  18. Although I think they're the ever-so-slightly different 'Kinnards'....
  19. 14N

    Bike Rack

    Just get a Saris Bones. End of. Fits my 350 without any issues and I'll betcha a slap in the face with a wet fish, it'll fit the 370 too.
  20. A bit off topic I know, but did anyone else pick up the fact that Richy has a 19 year old petrol head daughter? Back on topic: Parello9 you have a very sorted '50 - enjoy it!
  21. 14N

    350z leather seats

    I believe this is true too.
  22. Gunmetal and orange do work well together The wheels remind me of Minilites
  23. Not sure if it helps Mike, but I know posts on these two threads (from me and other members) have disappeared. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88469-engine-dress-up-conduit/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88480-designated-city-centre-forum-parking/
×
×
  • Create New...