Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. 3 cars? What else have you got then? If you're on ClioSport or RSUK and watch the video in the RR thread, you may see some familiar cars from the West Mids.
  2. Hi Matt and to the forum I’ve currently got a Clio 182 I use as a daily. Great little car (until you need to pay to have the cambelt, waterpump and dephaser pulley changed like I just have) Details of all the West Mids meets can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/ I’ll add you to the West Mids owners/mailing list and I look forward to seeing you at a meet(s) soon
  3. 14N

    Boxes

    I'm going through a similar process. I want a nice tidy garage (although I can't get the zed in there as I already have the 'half an old kitchen' installed I've just started to paint the walls white. My solution to a tidy garage (as I'm a hoarder) was to buy a shed to throw all the cr@p in!
  4. 14N

    Boxes

    Certain things are considered more valuable with the original boxes, but I'm not sure the items you've listed fall into that category. Boxes that size come in handy if you're moving house or looking to dispose of a body in something that will decompose along with the corpse. Otherwise, if you do want to keep them, just remove the tape/staples, flatten 'em and shove them in the loft till you need them.
  5. If you lowered it and spaced the wheels correctly, the black Rays would look fine IMO.
  6. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
  7. Hello and to the forum Jimmy.
  8. This should also help : http://www.motordyneengineering.com/manual.pdf
  9. Sent you a PM Chris
  10. My colleague had a XC90 before his Range Rover (a full size one, not the RRSport). Although he loves the RR, he says the loading capacity on the XC90 was considerably bigger. I can't remember the exact details, but he'd continually bang on about he got 3 double mattresses and some flat pack furniture in it after a trip to Ikea. Probably some Swedish meatballs too.
  11. EDIT: Sorry bud, I realise that does not add any value, so here's your question, answered at the top of the Zeds For Sale section. Zeds for sale Rules on selling a Zed MINIMUM LIMIT OF 100 POSTS before you can post in this section and has been a MEMBER FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.
  12. Oh look, another one of LukeD's "I'm selling my Zed" posts (in the wrong section again). Dude, you haven't had it a month yet and I think your first was after you'd had it a couple of days. , I know that sounds blunt. But I'm sure there are about half a dozen of similar threads from the same author.
  13. There is a fine line with getting the colour balance right and going OTT. When you do see the line, can you take a pic or remind me what it looks like as I crossed it and left it behind ages ago! You need some carbon bonnet dampers too Ceejay
  14. Well done and congrats to all winners Any more pics from the weekend?
  15. 14N

    Boot Cargo Net

    A Peugeot 207 one does the job just fine. Less than 20 squid on eBay.
  16. Me. I've got motorcycles coursing through my veins. But the Zeditis is taking firm hold and there is no cure. Got my first bike when I was 16 (50cc - a proper one with gears, not a bloody 'ped), a 125cc when I was 17, did my test (back in the days when you passed one test and you could ride ANYTHING (as long as you could insure it)) That was 20 years ago. Jeez My first 'proper' bike was a CB250N. Then I got a job in an old school bike shop as an apprentice, working on all sorts from Triumph flat tank'ers from the early 1900's (basically a push bike with an engine and a stick as a brake) through to Vincent's, BSA's, Norton's etc upto modern day superbikes. We were also an MOT station and my God, I saw some horrors Apart from a dark moment when I had a Virago 750, all my bikes have been sports bikes (CBR, YZF, ZXR, GSXR, Ducati etc). So yeah, I'm a biker.
  17. I'm not going to describe the mental image I got when I read this. Let's just say it's not suitable for a public forum.
  18. Welcome back to Zedville. Look forward to seeing you at a meet soon.
  19. Chin up guys. It's not ideal and a bit of a kick in the teeth given the amount of time and effort you put in to get all our payments in early to secure a decent spot, but I'm still really looking forward to the day. As long as P3 isn't an overspill section, hidden in a part that's not going to see much footfall or visitor traffic, I'll be happy. At least it's not on grass.
  20. Yup. -> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83868-japfest-2-sunday-17th-august-2014-mixed-z-event/
  21. Erm, likewise, slow poke
  22. I was refering to Mike's edited post Grundy.
  23. Did I miss a memo? Do we now have to write on member's for sale threads if we do NOT want the item(s) they're selling? One way of getting the post count up I guess. : I don't want these either Matt, sorry
  24. So we've got 5 forum members on the Power and Style awards stand now? Good luck guys (and gal) EDIT: Oh, no, we haven't - It's just Grundy sold out on us
×
×
  • Create New...