Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Putting the view to one side, I must admit, I'm envious of the amount of floor space you have in your garage!!!
  2. I just used needle nosed pliers for mine. But what grapes did you use? Red, white, purple, green, seedless? Just think it might help others if a specific grape is better/more useful than another
  3. I know it's over a month away, but I can't wait for this. Really looking forward to it
  4. Can't beat a splash of colour in the bay. Looks good Ash
  5. PM'd
  6. I used Ford Electric Orange from Halfords mate - nice and bright! It's a lovely colour
  7. Hi, I figured I'd bump the thread and answer your query, but maybe others would add their thoughts too? Initially, I would of said they don't really quieten the road noise down by much, and their primary function was to stop folk peering into your boot. But, I've got a K1, which is fairly noisy and recently, I had to remove my tonneau to carry something in the boot, it was then that I did notice a definite difference in the level of noise coming from the rear. I've also been told by members that their partners like the dividers as it quietens the exhaust noise So, it would appear, that on average, 8 out of 10 cats said that it did reduce road and exhaust noise Hope that helps
  8. I really like this smoothed + lip look. I'm halfway there, I must pull my finger out! Looks great
  9. You still need to tick off 'Go to a West Mids Zed meet'
  10. Nice one Andy, looks good.
  11. Hello and
  12. Get her interested early? I'd have bought her a low entry jack and a torque wrench, then got her to help me with the wheels with her new presents. Everyone's a winner
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77291-rear-diffuser-and-spats-combo-230-delivered/page__hl__diffuser
  14. Hello and to the forum. I'd get those warped wheels looked at ASAP
  15. Hello and to the forum. Congrats on the purchase, as others have said (and you could probably tell from the ad), it's a great car, enjoy!
  16. She bought you a shelf?
  17. Stolen from social media site and probably a repost...
  18. Japfest2 is in August
  19. Cracking example of an enthusiast owned car and as Martin said, great ad. GLWTS, I'm sure it won't hang around long
  20. But what if putting your keys in your pocket after you've checked it's locked and locking it once more has inadvertantly unlocked it again? Best go check mate
  21. [sniggers childishly] But as Matt said, it's a door card off jobbie.
  22. Yep, still take a sneaky look back at it after 2 and a half years of ownership. And then when it's out of site, I've got 100's of pics on my phone!
  23. I used mine where the splitter wraps round the edge of the bumper, forward of the front wheels. 2x each side. I assume this is correct, as the splitter hasn't moved!
  24. Very nice, I like that a lot
×
×
  • Create New...