Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I'll be the first to say it.... Just get another Zed mate. You know you've missed it.
  2. Hello and to the forum
  3. HAHAHAHA! Referring to my earlier comment that I wrote while I was on the train... Look what I found parked next to me when I got back to the train station car park! Sometime, life has perfect comedy timing Apologies for the cr@p photo. I didn't want anyone to think I was taking a picture of it because I thought it looked good
  4. Isn't there an unwritten law that states you must have gold wheels on an Impeza WRX? And 555 stickers? Or maybe that's just the Scooby's round by me. I think yours is immune anyway, as you haven't got a 'proper' rear spoiler
  5. 14N

    tow hook

    Well, that's your opinion....
  6. 14N

    tow hook

    There's a flap in the middle of the rear bumper. It's (the place to screw it in) is located behind there.
  7. Buster was after a set of these not long ago. See how he got on, where he found some and if he was offered any more.
  8. Never mind mate. I'll just have to keep shouting abuse at other drivers, cyclists and pedestrians.
  9. If the horn sale falls through, bring 'em to Cosford and I'll take them off you mate.
  10. Great list. Keep us updated on your progress
  11. I can sort a set out for you if you're after some. Drop me a PM
  12. 14N

    M3 V8 E92

    Erm, are you guys gonna tell him, or shall I?
  13. Which school did you go to?
  14. Cool story though
  15. Bit late now as the item has ended, but I notice the location is Kidderminster. This is where Mishimoto are based. I know this as they're round the corner from my house! Might be worth adding them to your favourite sellers to keep your eyes open for future bargains
  16. Yes mate. Plus the mounting brackets (which are attached to the pistons). Oh and an Allen key! But yeah, the full kit is there
  17. Yes. They use two pre-existing nuts on the bonnet hinge and you'll need (if they're not included) two M6 countersunk Allen pins about 10mm thread length to mount them to the wings. You can use the existing M6 bolt, but as it's not countersunk, you'll need to trim the plastic surrounds.
  18. 14N

    Trax 2014 (pic heavy)

    Cool, thanks Steve I thought it might be something like that. Especially as it was Japfest I saw this for the first time and it was blowing a gale! I guess someone shoulda told the hot rod boys this tip, cos it looks like they've already lost their bonnets!
  19. 14N

    Trax 2014 (pic heavy)

    OK, I'm gonna ask, cos I feel like I missed a memo or something... What's the strap for that's holding Grundy, Buster and Andy's bonnets half open for? I saw this at Japfest for the first time.
  20. 14N

    Trax 2014 (pic heavy)

    Great pics, thanks for sharing. Whose is the slammed blue 370?
  21. Hello and to the forum Joel
  22. Fantastic news So pleased for you and the little one
  23. 14N

    The Supercar Rooms

    I'm not a big Porsche fan, but I kept going back for another look at this, it really was a bit special. I had to look it up when I got home, but fortunately there's quite a few pics and info on their online showroom: http://www.thesupercarrooms.co.uk/car-details/porsche-911-turbo-flatnose-for-sale-d There really were some very special cars on display.
  24. Love that arse!
×
×
  • Create New...