Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Bell insurance

    Wait, so you can fit them yourself? Just remove it before going on a hoon
  2. By the way, I tend to buy a pair for around the £25-£30 mark and they seem to work well. I find it a good balance between price and quality.
  3. 4300k is OEM on almost all cars and 6000k is what most people upgrade to
  4. You can get a spacer for that, but not the thermal one. I've had it for ages, not been looking at what parts go for in a very long time. I'm open to sensible offers. But thanks for the heads-up You appear to be missing the ISO thermal parts, though…
  5. KyleR

    Paisley wheels?

    You've not heard of hydrodipping before? It's been talked about on here regularly for the past few years.
  6. Buy a litre of Motul 600 off eBay for about £16 and bleed the whole system. It is pretty common that you have to double tap the brakes to get the best from them, but it's how much of a difference that matters. If it's like night and day then get the fluid and sort it, but be sure to bleed them in the correct order which I think is NSR, OSF, OSR, NSF and always the inner bleed nipple first as there is 2 on each caliper.
  7. Why is this urgent? I know you want them on and you're excited, but chillax and get them booked in somewhere, there's no rush
  8. I assume you are using Safari on a Windows PC?
  9. Wrong A baby weighs less, adults weigh up to 20g
  10. Not if you stop drifting and become the most awesome stanced Zed in the country you won't
  11. I took a loan out to buy the M6, did it online and they asked how much I made, but never asked for proof of anything.
  12. RSW are £150 plus shipping, tax and customs if they even have them, just paint them
  13. Except they will be paying the price of that car in Tax Good point, probably why it's so cheap. It's £285 a year for that car over here, same as you guys. It;s only the South that have ridiculous €1500 tax costs. But its already the bargain bucket price You could drive that for 2 years and sell it for the same money. In fact, you could buy it now and trade it in for something else for more Anyone fancy lending me £3k?
  14. Chris Knott on here wouldn't change my Zed insurance to the M6 because their underwriter doesn't deal with BMW's Good job Admiral still have some common sense and the best prices around Still annoys me that I lost 6 months no claims, though, by canceling the policy.
  15. Probably faster than the Zed.
  16. Thats a good deal, you're only paying about £150 for labour
  17. Congrats, best colour combo
  18. Never had any issues with mine Are you sure you've done them up tight enough?
  19. Heard quite a few complaints about FK453's, Hankook Ventus V12's or Kumho KU39's would be better choices IMO.
  20. No!
  21. Service items Engine oil filter and oil change (oil filter will be provided) Brake fluid change Spark plug change (spark plugs will be provided) Aux belts change (both aux belts will be provided) Gear box and dif oil change inc. Additional work (all items will be provided) New brake pads, all wheels Fit new wheel arch liners both front wheels Fit new radiator fan set (Non oem so needs rewiring Re-attach under tray + W brace cover Investigate and fix rattling from back (this was the heat shield corroding, just needed bigger washers Thanks I would expect the service to cost in the region of £350-£400. The plugs are about £100 of that. The additional work should be done in 5 hours MAX and thats with an idiot like me doing it, so another £300 or so. If I was told anything more than about £800 for that I'd laugh at them.
  22. The way I read it is 1K for the original things asked of them and then £800 for the lines and disks. Still too much IMO.
×
×
  • Create New...