Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Have you had it on ramps to actually have a look? It could be the heat shield off the Y pipe of cats causing the same noise.
  2. He bought a headlamp, not a bulb lol
  3. I assume the light came with a ballast? Should be attached to the bottom of the lamp.
  4. BMW model to engine designations have been off for years though. I remember when a 318 was a 1.8 and 325 a 2.5 etc. etc. A 340 should be a 4L V8 though! I agree, it'd be easier for us, but if it had that engine, it'd be an M3
  5. Although your zed is stunning, it would look indefinitely better with even a simple Mines front lip and Tarmac side diffusers
  6. Everyone creams themselves when they hear their car is part made from carbon fibre I guess I shouldn't tell you about the other carbon fibre parts then
  7. KyleR

    OSF Bi-xenon

    OS was a bloody disaster for me to find. In fact when I did find it, it cost me literally 5 times more than the N/S did
  8. As the A45 AMG's don't have clutches you would be fine More seriously, the seat adjustment and the column adjustment both up and own and in and out means it is very easy, even for me at 6' 2", to find a comfy driving position. I wonder if the clutch is just ridiculously high in the manuals... I'm 6'1, so not far off, but it was very comfortable and I'm sure if it had the same seats as yours it's be even better. I've loved these since they came out and a neighbour of my parents bought a midrange diesel one with the AMG kit in gun metal and it is a bloody work of art! Just need to bring out a 3 door version
  9. I love these cars and yours is specced perfectly from he looks of it, however I ran into a problem last week when I had the chance to jump into one, albeit not an A45, where my knee hits the steering wheel when I release the clutch. No matter how high I put the wheel or adjust the seat, there is just no way I can be comfortable and not hit my knee. It's really unfortunate because I'd love one. However, having an auto would solve that problem
  10. Took over 4 hours to fit my Invidia cat back due to crappy rusted bolts, still only cost £60 at mates rates.
  11. Either the other 350 is lowered or it's the dust/dirt on your tyres making your gap look bigger.
  12. I remember reading an article on it the other day, apparently the energy companies have said that they will drop the prices, but they've bought so much fuel in advance at the higher price that they have to use it first before buying more and passing on the savings
  13. MCook: Go right now and buy some Eibach 30mm springs and camber arms and have the arches rolled to accommodate, just to shut this lot up!
  14. I assume you ask because even if the shop admitted liability/he won the case, it'd only be for one tyre? I was thinking the same, surely you'd have to hit the pot hole some whack to puncture a tyre, unless of course there was something sharp in it/around the edge.
  15. Unfortunately Black Circles is still more expensive than Oponeo, even with 5% off
  16. Lots of people here running BC's with nothing bad to say. If it's not broke, don't fix it I say
  17. The colour isn't relevant, it's just colouring. There are a couple of different types, though, but every car made in the past 15+ years has used the same type. I can't remember which one is which, but I'm sure someone will.
  18. I thought it was more expensive because there's more oil in it per litre and with oil being quite expensive recently compared to other ingredients in petrol such as ethanol, it pushed the cost up.
  19. Hard to get a wheel that fits perfectly when no one has tried them before. They are et15 on the front, which on most wheels would fit the 350 perfectly, unfortunately due to spoke design these are a little close to the caliper.
  20. For Christ sake it's only 15mm more poke than everyone with Rota's runs! Look at 15mm on a ruler, it's eff all. Once the car is dropped it'll look ace. Mine looked like crap with the Grids on until I dropped it too.
  21. Drop it about 30mm or so and those will tuck in just fine with an arch roll and look the dogs danglies mate
  22. Surely if someone can be proven to do it deliberately you can have them up for assault?
  23. Comes with double sided tape, otherwise it'll rattle all day. lol
  24. You're gonna have a big one unfortunately. Of course you could just change the oil, filter and air filter and it'll not explode, but going by the fact that the previous owner didn't service it for 2 years and 20k I would certainly be taking it to a good indy and getting almost everything done. Oil Oil filter Air filter Brake fluid Coolant Spark plugs Diff and gearbox oil is optional, but if you can afford it, do it.
  25. I think he already got some shims. 5mm I believe.
×
×
  • Create New...