Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    4 pots for my zed

    The soft lines from the car to the callipers are different.
  2. KyleR

    Tyre Sizes

    You'll have to go 255 rear and roll and pull the arches I think for a +4 et.
  3. KyleR

    ebay eyelids

    Wasso does, in azure
  4. You'll need 2 x 2.2 ohm 1/4 or 1/2 watt resistors and just spice them into the loom before the connector. Don't turn the ignition on from the second the plugs are disconnected or you'll have to do the airbag reset
  5. Maplin sell them, it's just a run of the mill resistor, I'll go see which one now...
  6. Once you sell all the bits off the car you could buy your own jet and do it
  7. If the OP can't help, I might be able to. I have a spare one of everything from the doors but I'm guessing it probably has a few scratches like them all. Send me a PM if A9H-RX can't help
  8. 9.5in et 30 with 15mm spacers will look fine mate, I'd be a bit concerned about the depth of the spacer though, will 15mm minus whatever for the nuts be deep enough to provide enough strength?
  9. Spoiler look good, but why do roadster owners always do the spoiler first without any other body kit? Coupe owners tend to go front bumper/splitter first and work back. Something to do with lines of the car or something?
  10. KyleR

    4 pots for my zed

    Send ZMANALEX a pm, heat be able to help you
  11. True but it'd be a shame to see another wrecked zed because of £30-40.
  12. I could make hubcentric ones from chocolate, means nothing, just the type of spacer, doesn't mean quality.
  13. Beware of cheap ones on eBay, may not be made of good materials and could fail resulting in your wheel overtaking you
  14. Not a fan of the Greddy lip, the Varis is the sex though, just have it sprayed black and it'll look awesome
  15. It's the SPL way, their normal camber bolt kit is about £55 and gives up to 3 degrees of adjustment so £70 for heavier duty lockout kit is actually quite good.
  16. I wanna know who the original owner is. Clearly too much money lol next time we'll just buy it, ask questions later!
  17. We're both complete idiots! If I'd have spent 10 minutes googling I'd have found it... http://www.mjpshop.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=159_123_88&product_id=235 £1400 Stillen
  18. KyleR

    ebay eyelids

    You got them on your pussy cat?
  19. Depending what you want, CS and Tarmac may be able to help on here
  20. Gumtree? I was looking at it also, emailed the guy to see what it was. He contacted me to say he'd have a look once back in the shop but never bothered.
  21. KyleR

    ebay eyelids

    Also interested, although carbon fibre ones. I've seen pix of some horrible fitting ones or ones which are too short and don't align with the bonnet.
  22. If you google it like I did earlier, the first post is from the USA forum and is very in depth on how to do it
  23. I think that's just different light/angle, apart from that one dogs leg pipe, the rest looks perfect
  24. Not a fan of the JDM rears, but those are a pretty good fit, you'll probably have to file out the holes a bit because they don't line up that well and the plastic screw caps won't fit back unless you glue them.
×
×
  • Create New...