Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Nismo dials are sexy
  2. Bringing a car here to NI is simples, buy it and stick it on a ferry Because of the difference in driving agencies, you may have to tell the DVLA that you brought a car from a DVA jurisdiction to theirs but I'm not really sure TBH. Plenty of cars here with mainland plates, so I assume theres no need to change that when you get it back. Just insure it as normal, theres no difference to driving in NI or the mainland Where a bouts are you buying from by the way? Got a link?
  3. I'm getting the Summit strut brace for Christmas from the other half. She tried the car parts thing too, didn't last long She also got me LED rears for my birthday at the start of the year, I wonder what i'll make her buy meths time
  4. I found the best way to do this is from the start goes in a straight line to the end bales, hit them and turn right, run up through the straight line of single cones, turn left before the end of the line to pick up the other cones and finally hit the other bales, thats ya 300 cones sorted and a gold. I'll give it a go tomorrow and update if necessary lol This worked after several attempts, cheers Any tips for the second cone challenge in the lotus?
  5. You guys sure those are the right ones? They look like arch liner poppers to me.
  6. It's about producing the G's, not the angles
  7. I found the best way to do this is from the start goes in a straight line to the end bales, hit them and turn right, run up through the straight line of single cones, turn left before the end of the line to pick up the other cones and finally hit the other bales, thats ya 300 cones sorted and a gold. I'll give it a go tomorrow and update if necessary lol
  8. Found a few niggles so far: the fiat 500 Abarth literally does a stoppy when you jump in the breaks, it's hilarious Using the paddles on the wheel which are actually R1 and L1 buttons, don't actually work as L and R buttons to shift the next page in dealerships for example The knocking down cones task thing is bloody impossible to get gold and the AI still needs some work to stop them from turning in on you. I thought the whole thing was rediculously slow at loading at first, but it appears once you've loaded it once, it's 10x faster next time One awesome addition is being able to fit BBKs, it's just shame you can't colour code them, but atleast when you win a car you can select the colour instead of being given boring blues and reds all the time Lastly there still isn't enough customisation for the cars. Fair enough the only car I've tried added aero too in the HR Zed, but the kit is the exact same one and only one available in GT5, but there are about 7-8 wings available and we can now also add a full underbody kit to aid aero
  9. I'm not a fan of lube
  10. KyleR

    What front

    Looks like either a Mines or Veilside and you can get copies of both for under £200 in the UK. At first glance I thought that too, but this one looks like it curves up in the middle which the Mibes doesn't.
  11. KyleR

    What front

    Looks like OEM 06+ bumper with a lip. Can't remember the make, sorry.
  12. 1. DoogyRev x2 2. SuperStu 3.Paddy78 4.Darren-B 5.ChrisS 6. Sam McGoo 7. blindbandit 8. AK350Z 9. glrnet x 2 10.Whacky Will. 11. Rodgeevans 12. evilscorp 13. martinmac x 5 14. Lmc 15. Octet 16. KyleR 17. 18. 19. 20.
  13. I would imagine that if the engine goes boom, it's on you. After all you're paying them to run it at high rev etc to map it...
  14. The US fuel ratings are different that ours, don't know exactly the comparisons but I'd safely assume 93 in the states in 98+ here.
  15. No one? I feel so unloved
  16. Got about an hour playing it today, you need to set it to simulation rather than amateur or professional to get the best out of it, oh, and crank the FFB up to 11
  17. I paid didn't i? Cars back, I'll send them out at the weekend
  18. I think the car picture and story is another attention seeking article. I mean, she's a internet blogger, one that no one really knows about and she drives a Lamborghini? Yea, sure. Also, if you were going to attack someones car, wouldn't the wing mirror be the first to go? I also think i've seen that picture before from a guy in China who did that to his own car in front of the local Lamborghini dealer in protest, because of some warranty issue that they wouldn't stand by or something.
  19. Can you imagine sleeping in a tent with 18 other drunks... but you can get nicked for sleeping in the car.. :scare: Only if you have the keys, give them to the barman and collect in the morning after breakfast and a few hours to get it out of your system. Or just get a taxi in the first place.
  20. I think he still sells them.
  21. KyleR

    Amuse rear

    I think Shine do the AMS GT rear, not sure if theres anyone in the UK or Europe.
  22. Nice covers you'll need to fit some LEDs in there so we can see them
  23. What will I do with mine?! You can sell it to me, I'll still need one for the MoT
  24. Outside or inside? Alex probably has some used ones left
  25. Must be worth a punt for such little money? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/In-Car-Motion-Detect-Camera-DVR-Road-Rage-Accident-Video-Recorder-CCTV-1280P-HD-/151182455867?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item23332d343b
×
×
  • Create New...