Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Worst, Northern Irish, accent, EVER!
  2. Oh this is good news, because I believe RT is taking a break from it Any other finishes other than carbon?
  3. Unfortunately the law here states I have to have washers, so keep an eye out in the next couple if weeks for the first V2 with washers fitted. Either that or a thread about April with me ranting about the stupid mot regulations here!
  4. Overpriced rubbish :lol:
  5. Easily worth £2k more than that, makes me think it's either an error or there's something we don't know.
  6. I had the body shop do it for free while the car was in for other work
  7. How about a "Z" tie with a button inside that when pressed goes "YAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP,"
  8. I think the back end needs a lot of work and the Nismo front needs some tweeting, those lights are awful, but it definitely has plenty of potential.
  9. I would chop all that crap off and wire them up yourself with the left over meters of wire to the sidelights.
  10. Need to see them on first before making my decision, not a fan of the stickers, though, especially the Nismo ones...
  11. Bad time of year unfortunately. 6 months interest free and i'd have it
  12. Have you googled it yet?
  13. I think the OP had bought Smudges old strutvwhichbysed to rub on the bonnet a little because he had a plenum spacer, so if the OP has a spacer he'll have the same issue.
  14. I'm sure I heard that you have to have a vehicle insured, regardless if you use it or not, even it's SORN. Obviously breakers etc would be exempt. Now where did I read that, I'll have to have a search.
  15. I've thought of getting harnesses at a later date, mainly for show, but then I can to the conclusion that they'd **** me off. Many times I have to lean forward to see better out of a junction or twist my body to see behind me whilst reversing, neither of these things I can do with harnesses. A few times when trying to lean forward the seatbelt has locked, not just in the Zed, but quite a few cars and it's quite difficult to describe how angry and frustrated that makes me Is there a way to keep the seatbelt and have harnesses fitted? Yeah, I've done it. Lap belt is secured to the same point as the standard seatbelt on the outside just with a longer bolt to hold them both and into the floor via one of those threaded plates. Edit: and my bucket seat mount has a fixing point for the lap belt too Cheers, if/when I ever get to this point I'll give you a shout I know, but they seem to have a mind of their own a decide to be a troll some days, then once it locks once, no matter how slow you go it keeps doing it
  16. Really needs an aggressive bodykit in my opinion to carry it off, would look a bit naff on a pretty stock zed or one with a Mine's lip for example.
  17. Fixed that for you
  18. Imports can have Brembo's too, yours just didn't have that option selected at original purchase. Nearly all calipers will fit the zed, you'll just need the correct bracket fabricated to fit them to the car and discs to work with them. Personally if I was you, I would be getting Brembo's, maybe refurb them in a colour of my choice (or buy Octets red ones) or be going for an aftermarket BBK like AP, K-Sport, Stoptech etc.
  19. I've thought of getting harnesses at a later date, mainly for show, but then I can to the conclusion that they'd **** me off. Many times I have to lean forward to see better out of a junction or twist my body to see behind me whilst reversing, neither of these things I can do with harnesses. A few times when trying to lean forward the seatbelt has locked, not just in the Zed, but quite a few cars and it's quite difficult to describe how angry and frustrated that makes me Is there a way to keep the seatbelt and have harnesses fitted?
  20. Thats typical lazy practice! It's almost as bad as your squeaky wipers
  21. I've made an entry, so I personally want to see how my car weighs up against the other options for the given month. However a surprise or two would be nice, providing they are my car Seriously though, if it's polled then no one can complain about the picture choices and Jim can't get any @*!# for it.
  22. So wait, rather than make the adapter and sell it for whatever it's gonna cost, probably around £100, which would be extortionate as it is, they're trying to justify deciding to make user buys a new £300 wheel? Idiots!
  23. Got one here to fit to my Kuro too, want to polish up the bumper first, though, before fitting. looks good mate, and I have the carbon version of your skirts
  24. Although you said the first part in jest, the answer is no, you won't go back to prison, at least thats the way it is in US law anyway.
  25. Off out to find some ladies of the night then Kyle . . . don't forget your beard I can't grow a beard
×
×
  • Create New...