Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Direct replacement, yes. They're not that dear from Nissan actually. £300 is possible for brand new.
  2. Get your finger out and post more pictures Is this a UK car??? Danish I believe.
  3. Let me see if I got their straight. Are people referring to the Corsa VXR as a sports car? I'm sorry but… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. It could well be a JDM Nismo. The JDM always had more options with these cars than anywhere else, but lets face it, it's not the 380rs so why does anyone care? It's just a 350Z with a Nismo V3 kit, dials, maybe exhaust, maybe ARB's, maybe suspension.
  5. Pull out ashtray? News to me
  6. That's Mick Harris's motor. He was selling it complete, not sure if he still is as he just had the wheels redone.
  7. That Zed wasn't just lowered, it was slammed to within 5mm of it's life A Mines lip will look OK on it's own, but I don't think the spats will work without skirts and I think the spoiler really needs front and sides to work the best. Lowering the car makes it harder, not so much skirts, so I wouldn't worry about that.
  8. Why don't you want skirts?
  9. Sounds a bit like a drop link needs replaced to me.
  10. Circuit sport rear diffuser, sides are standard front looks like mines style but hard to see on mobile.
  11. I find breaker bars work for most things but sometime the angles won't allow it, so I use a standard weather with a steel bar slipped on the end if it. Longer the better.
  12. Same amount of time as paint I should imagine as they are lacquered afterwards.
  13. Seen one just like this except had Rays rather than LMGT4's... Absolutely stunning colour, love to have one myself.
  14. Exactly the same thing.
  15. Yes it's genuine, Washer caps on eBay sold by Nissan GB, If the mechanic broke, he can sort it
  16. KyleR

    New car time!

    Just buy the Z4, we all know you're going too...
  17. MAF might be dirty or possibly damaged an O2 sensor when fitting the HFCs.
  18. Can get Bluetooth and wifi readers for about £20 on eBay, it's the app which is the important bit as it asks for the info.
  19. Good tip, never thought about this actually
  20. It says on the fuel flap to use 98 RON for a reason.
  21. Full exhaust and pop charger here and still getting 25+ if I want. You have a heavier foot due to the noise, but perform an ecu reset to clear out the old data
  22. Just tell them their face looks like a squashed beetle
  23. Miles from you lol I'm in Portadown. Once you get a bracket and fit it, 3 months later you'll want to remove it again. Buy one of the vinyl plates online and try that first, it'll certainly be a bit if an improvement on a regular plate.
  24. Mine was always attached to the plinth by double sided tape and neve had a problem. If you buy cheap stuff, it may wear out quick, but spend another £1 and buy 3M and it'll last longer than you'll have the car.
  25. My light comes ones when the lights of the car are on, I think also when the interior lights are on. OP, it doesn't clip, it just slips in
×
×
  • Create New...