Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I find the Karcher plastic lance ok, it foams a bit, but nothing compared to a proper metal lance like this one. The Karcher is a decent way of only using one bucket rather than two, just using the bucket to rinse as the cleaning solution is on the hose. I'll be buying a decent lance soon though because proper foaming just looks like so much fun
  2. I think this was done a year or so again, but I can't be bothered finding it I'd go for a version of Nissans Midnight Purple used on the R34 GTR Another more realistic option and since my car is black, is to add a purple flake over the existing paintwork which can be done at a fraction of the price of a full Midnight Purple respray.
  3. Saw some gorgeous japanese style kitchen knives made by German company Zwilling. Damascus blades I remember the bottom blade was €299 Wow, just wow! But I'm sticking to my Argos knife block for now
  4. Can the guy not just get a quote and tell you how much so you can pay him for it? I never understood this "arrange your own courier" business. The seller still has to pack it up and be there for collection, so I don't see why they don't just pack it up, get a quote using Parcel Force website and chuck it into the post office. I could always subsidize the trip with a visit to Ikea or something
  5. Yup. I'm about 30 miles from Belfast. PM me some details of whats going on, I might be able to help
  6. Sounds like a decent idea for country roads etc, but it can't be allowed to replace street lights. What about seeing cyclists, pedestrians and wildlife?
  7. I've seen that life hack before and also seen it being tried and failed. I think the trick is to have one of those Japanese £80 chef knives, otherwise it won't work.
  8. I don't know about the eBay ones, but I know OEM lights can only be adjusted up and down. Bit pathetic really…
  9. Hold on a minute, you left the girlfriends house and THEN your heart and loins enjoyed themselves? Something wrong there
  10. I bought the Aeroblade style wipers off eBay last year. They're good at their job, however they've gotten pretty mouldy looking. The other half however has a set of genuine Bosch blades on hers and they're even better at clearing the screen and still look brand new.
  11. Quite pricey, i've seen Megan ones for half that on eBay. Nothing compared to the SPL's etc, though.
  12. As others have said, those things are to be expected, but I understand your frustration with giving them time to prep etc. A couple of things to note though. First of all, the front end is not Nismo, it's much better than the Nismo, looks similar but its a Poly rather than fibreglass and because the lip is better designed than the Nismo afterthought, it looks much better. May have been painted on the cheap, hence the bad condition. Secondly, the Nismo exhaust system is resonated, I'm pretty sure of that, just a little less so than OEM. So flywheel chatter will be heard. However, we can't hear it, you could, so maybe it was very excessive and a new flywheel etc will be required, which may explain the butt dunno a little. Like you said, looks great in the ad, but if you're not happy, you're not happy
  13. Hadn't heard of it until the GT6 came out late last year. Certainly is an interesting vehicle.
  14. http://bit.ly/1ewP2g3 That is all...
  15. Do you like jap style slash cut tail pipes? If you do buy the Scorpion, if you don't it'll have to be the Cobra. Unfortunate really as the Scorpion looks better.
  16. Pretty sure the Cobra is a bit louder of the two from what I've read on here.
  17. Personally I think he should refund all the money bar shipping and you can keep them in your very own big blue bin.
  18. My zed has near 75k on it and mats don't look that worn. Mint condition seems to have lost it's meaning in recent years. It used to mean perfect, now it means not on fire yet.
  19. As far as I know the Uprev's are the same, it'll remove your silly 112mph limit as it does with our 150mph.
  20. Full tube
  21. Same bumper
  22. Needs bigger wheels, a spoiler and a proper roof
  23. Great wheel for fellow racing sim enthusiasts
×
×
  • Create New...