Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. 100 is the load rating. As long as the rears have 96 or higher you are fine.
  2. Creak from suspension could be the banana arm bush or droplinks. For the exhaust you could get that one welded fairly cheaply or upgrade to a stainless system. Plenty of options for new exhausts, price wise they start at around £400.
  3. Gudzy

    Spacer weights

    Eibach 20mm spacer with its own nuts is 1.1kg
  4. The 350s can show errors if the brake fluid isn't right at the maximum. I had a problem with the brake switch in my 350 which wasn't turning the brake lights on which brought up the same lights, so you could also check those are all lighting up as they should be. When pressing the brakes on with a small amount of force the warning lights would come up on the dash but the brake lights were all just coming on very faintly.
  5. I've not got anything yet
  6. +1, I think ZManAlex normally recommends also getting a braided line put in at the same time.
  7. My mobius camera arrived today, 6 days after buying it from China and that's including the bank holiday. He even included the TV out cables for free. Hopefully I'll get some similar footage when I'm at Oulton on November 16th.
  8. Are your brake lights coming on when you press the brake pedal?
  9. TVR Sagaris I keep looking at Tuscans and T350s on autotrader for some reason
  10. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321195297646
  11. Are you sure she shouldn't be in the strings section? She seems to be playing on your heart strings quite well!
  12. Gudzy

    Insurance? ?

    I don't like the sound of that, my insurance is due in mid September and I'm currently with admiral.
  13. Mazda MX5. Check out MX5Nutz.com, there are a couple of mk1s with a supercharger conversion for less than £3k at the moment and its a great community.
  14. I've booked a trackday for Wednesday 11th September at Blyton Park through Javelin trackdays: http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=650itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1. It's only £99 at the moment and would be great to see a few zeds there (even though I'll be in an MX5!). 1. Gudzy 2. Screamer 3.
  15. No, bluetooth is for phone calls only with the bose. Thats also quite over priced, expect to pay less than £70
  16. Beavis makes them I think.
  17. I was tempted to buy some of these tickets from Groupon as they have a deal on for this event. http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/manchester/donington-race-track/25492546?p=2&nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_234&a=11&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=8e12ce0e-717f-4804-a187-8d6195859b38&division=manchester&uh=1916d6fe-c4f5-4c65-94ab-44b64d4ddbb9&date=20132208&sender=rm&s=body&c=deal_button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=donington-race-track-25492546 Apologies if the link won't work, I'm on my phone.
  18. Good vid, you seem to drive well enough for me. I'm going to be at Oulton in November. You've also sold me on the camera, I've just ordered one. How much time would an 8GB card last? I'm just trying to figure out how big an SD card to get.
  19. So you will have to have them done twice!
  20. The bonnet will be from a turbo car. I've not kept an eye on prices since I sold my black sport special a couple of years ago but this car does have a lot of the usual mods done, so would expect it to be top end of the price. I'm quite surprised to not see a turbo interior in there though. GLWTS
  21. I've fixed that for you.
  22. Cheers mate I know it's not everyone's taste on here but wanted to be a bit different I wouldn't say it's THAT different...
  23. Well I definitely like the silver and black
  24. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71581-best-car-advert-this-year/
  25. Worse, Ponte Carlo Damn, why didn't I think of that?!
×
×
  • Create New...