Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. MSW are the manufacturer. I'll try and find some images I've got from when they were fitted.
  2. They fit my 350 without spacers. Offsets and widths are on the for sale thread.
  3. Thats sad. Is it on the same plate, if so lets all on here look out for it..lets see if we can find it.. :drive1 Those wheels I have some of those wheels but in black for sale here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77306-19-wheels-gear-knob-and-hoses/
  4. Gudzy

    Engine Bay shots

  5. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78709-next-car
  6. The new owner can use their new keeper slip to get a V5, I had to do that once as the v5 didnt show up. Not sure if there needs to be a certain amount of time before that can happen though. I would assume you should alert the DVLA the form is lost in case someone tries to change the details on it and then turn up at the new owners address to steal it.
  7. Paddy78 - iPad
  8. Surely you can appeal the 2nd one quite easily then, if the observed time is outside the restricted time.
  9. Gudzy

    Next car?

    Double post
  10. Gudzy

    Next car?

    Integra gets my vote, even if it is wrong wheel drive. I'm currently considering a DC2 as a second car which will go on track.
  11. Probably run out of stock temporarily. Instead of taking the advert down to then pay to put it back up they put a ridiculous price up so no one will buy it.
  12. I've got a set in satin black now I've downgraded to some red standard wheels for my winter tyres. They that are in great condition, no tyres.
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78467-nuts-for-a-370/
  14. If its only just started to happen you could try removing the boot weight.
  15. Oulton seems a popular place for clios, I was there on the 16th and there was loads. There was even a v6 one there but I didnt see that out on track. I'm currently considering a DC2 Integra or Clio 172 as a track car for myself as it would make more sense than the mx5 I've currently got because then at least I will also have a car with some luggage capacity and some back seats.
  16. I've had no issues with my stickers which are on tinted windows.
  17. Happy birthday mate!
  18. As much as I love my zed, I'd prefer to have the full complement of working body parts than own it.
  19. I've got a set of 19s with good matching tyres in the correct sizes for sale for £700 is they are of interest. The rears are 9.5j and are quite dishy. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77306-19-wheels-gear-knob-and-hoses/#entry1153472
  20. My boss at work has been on the Palmer sports day at Bedford 4 times now, he would definitely recommend that. I've been on one with treatme.net which I wouldn't particularly recommend as they didn't let you out of third on hairpin bends.
  21. Just wrong.
  22. Elvington has a reputation for being quite abrasive so I'd recommend keeping an eye on your tyre's tread depths, you don't want to find you can't legally drive home. Is it through Javelin?
  23. You should have mentioned, I could have probably got a referral bonus... My SIM arrived within a couple of days but I didn't need to use it for a couple of months, typical when you need something quickly it takes longer! If its any consolation I've been using my ovivo SIM successfully so far.
  24. I have a shine amuse front bumper I really need to put a for sale ad up for.
×
×
  • Create New...