Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. I play squash and have had a European ranking of 11 as a junior. I still play for local teams but not to that kind of level anymore, it's too much like hard work!
  2. October Gudzy
  3. I went to the dealers a couple of weeks ago and got the touch up paint for £4. They had to order it in but it was ready for me the next day.
  4. Subaru Justy would be my call, unless you need the size of a jimmy etc. Based on the old Suzuki swift but has the subaru all wheel drive system. Should easily be under £1k I'd have thought. I'm sticking with my impreza sport as a winter car. I've just got some brand new Goodyear Ultragrip 8 winter tyres which fitted and balanced will come out at less than £300.
  5. My gamer tag is Gudzy. Don't have forza 4 yet but I'll be getting it sometime soon.
  6. Got it through blockbuster online and watched it last night, didnt have time to watch the extended version though. Senna was a bit before my time so it was interesting to learn about him and the rivalries and attitudes etc. I say a good documentary on BBC not so long ago about formula one - called "Grand Prix: The Killer Years" which I'd also definitely recommend.
  7. I'm potentially interested depending on how much and when it is. I'd definitely prefer the OP's way of doing things as I'm only an hour and a half away from Hull. I've never been but that sounds like the best way to me.
  8. Looks like I might be a bit late with this but if there's one going spare I'm interested.
  9. Gudzy

    FS: RAY's!

    What are the tread depths? Is the odd one out a front or rear?
  10. Surely the title should start ex Girlfriend...
  11. How did you manage to fit it in there, my plate is too big to fit in that gap. Also, where is it screwed into, it looks like the screws are on the edges whereas the only place I canthink to screw it is in the middle. I'm looking at making a holder to fit in the tow hook, inspired by this: http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STILICBKT01&c=EX&r=&b=&m=all
  12. Admiral seemed by far the cheapest for me, got it down to £910 comprehensive with plenty of mods. 24, 3 yrs NCD.
  13. Only had it 3 weeks but already had loads of comments. Think it helps that it's parked on the street now as it was cheaper with admiral if it was on the street. Plus I now get to admire it out of the window! Had a wide variety of people make good comments and have seen plenty of people have a look. Most people don't actually know what it is, I suppose the badges being missing from the back doesn't help. That's not even mentioning the looks it gets as I blast past with the unbunged japspeed k1 blaring, I go a longer way home now so I can go through a couple of tunnels.
  14. They're obviously out of a car if thats the look you're going for, but are a bit more comfortable if you go with a normal seat, from a car of your choice. I'm just not sure how the adjustment would work with a seat out of a zed as it's all electric isn't it?
  15. I bought a pair of front seats out of an impreza for £50 and use them. I was thinking of mounting them on top of an old office chair but just have them in front of the TV, playing racing games on the xbox has never been more fun! They aren't too racy so are comfortable to sit in, can even recline in them...
  16. I've just bought this, thanks for the heads up. I'm hoping it goes with the silver and black colour scheme of the car, but not lost too much if I decide not to go with it: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52905
  17. Hi all, I'm the new proud owner of Will's car: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52905 I've already enjoyed having loads of people stare whilst I was cleaning it and definitely enjoyed the noise going through a few tunnels, even better than my Impreza which I didn't think was possible! Tom
×
×
  • Create New...