Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. You should get a group buy sorted
  2. No queuing at all at my local shell, they only had v power petrol left which suited me nicely...
  3. I knew they were 46p as my brother lost £150k on million pound by getting that wrong. Whenever they are doing a mail shot at work they will confirm the price of stamps with me now! That's a large increase as a percentage, think I better stock up now...
  4. What is the place in Yorkshire called?
  5. Gudzy

    Discs and pads

    I'd be surprised if he didn't have some in stock and good to go same/ next day.
  6. Hi I do like those wheels, I normally think 20s look too big but they suit it well. You can't beat a ginger.
  7. I found the Zeds clutch to be much heavier than my impreza's, after test driving a zed I nearly rammed the clutch pedal through the floor of my Subaru when I got back in it! I'd say an auto would surely be the way to go, if you can find one that is.
  8. I got the little touch up stick from the dealer for £4, there's a Nissan dealer just down the road from where I work. They had to order it in but I got it the next day.
  9. Is that not an MOT failure now though?
  10. Gudzy

    Birthday email

    Just in time for my birthday on Saturday.
  11. We've got one of the company cars, a BMW 318 with the abs pump problem. I believe it's a Bosch part which is used by a number of manufacturers. Now it's an MOT failure there are lots of people trying to get theirs sorted.
  12. Tell me about it, unfortunately the idiot selling it decided he needed to keep the fascia
  13. Oooh what did you get? I got a pioneer f900bt which looks identical to the one you used to have...
  14. Mine worked fine with my iPhone 4 and it will be going on sale soon. I've just got another head unit which doesn't make use of the adaptor.
  15. Well, you snooze you lose... Received today, thanks introspect.
  16. When is it and how much does it cost? I've not been to a track day other than doing a driving experience in a lambo and Ferrari where I couldn't even get above about 5k revs so I think some tuition would be a good idea.
  17. My brother got married in Tenerife last year but you can't officially get married over there without being a resident for a number of years, so they had a registry office do in London the day of the royal wedding, my brother had booked it before the royals did! They were then on million pound drop that day and won £25k. Her dad has a holiday home in Tenerife so I think that helped in that he knew the places to go etc.
  18. If the D1 throtlle controller is one of the 6 then you won't need it after an upRev Unfortunately not, the list is: Exhaust Air filter Body kit Window tints Alloy wheels Exterior decorative changes (roof, boot and wing mirrors are painted black, led brake lights and debadged) I think elephant or bell might allow more so come renewal I can just go to them if one of the specialists can't sort me out with something better. They seem a bit anal with mods in general though so I'd prefer to go elsewhere next time if possible.
  19. I've just got some of these wheels which will be going on shortly. There is a photo of Taddy's from when his suspension was standard and without spacers here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=44615&p=743470
  20. I really want to have an uprev done and I'd probably be looking at tieing in a service at the same time but admiral won't allow any more modifications. I'm 6 months into a 12 month policy and don't want to cancel and be shafted by their cancellation charges. If it can wait until September when my insurance renewal is due, count me in
  21. I'm going to give the specialists a try next time round as I'll be 25. Admiral have a limit of 6 modifications which I've now reached so I can't get an uprev done if I stay with them.
  22. I'll have it, sending PM
  23. One word, spacers. Does look good though. I'm tempted by some coilovers to go with my new wheels, I nearly got these HKS LS+ earlier: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190646331676 but I only went to £400 as I've not really decided if pratically they'll be a good idea yet as I think I'll end up scraping everywhere as there are a couple of places on my journey to work which could cause a problem. Someone I know has a yellow vx220, he loves it. Hes a bit on the large side though, I've got no idea how he manages to get in it (or out). The only journeys I ever did in one was as a passenger in my brothers lotus elise 111s on the motorway for a couple of hours. It's not really much fun when not sat behind the wheel.
  24. Lol, not sure I'd class Yorkshire as "down south". I was going to get these but then I got some finichi firenze wheels from eBay second hand after coldel spotted them going cheap as they were listed as needing a refurb, but basically it was just the centre caps and fake screw heads that are flaking paint. The seller messaged me that he'd take an offer of £440 after I'd offered £400, but he was a bit snotty with me and doesn't have great feedback so I was a bit put off. The sizes (8j front and 10j rear) put me off a bit also, the 245 front was right on the limit of what was allowed so I thought the tyres might look a bit puffed out.
×
×
  • Create New...