Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. It was great weather and always fun to actually see and hear the cars in the metal, you don't get a sense of just how quick and how loud they are on TV.
  2. This happens with mine and cleaning the brake sensor connectors with contact cleaner clears them for a bit as the connectors have corroded slightly.
  3. Gudzy

    Hks + berks

    Hfc's are a good way to go now I think with the change in the rules about having cats fitted to a car. It's always good when you get something and its just how you want it though, as that isnt guaranteed. I've just got the motordyne ART pipes and XYZ pipe with the hfc attachment, hopefully that should all sound good with the blitz nut spec backbox I've also still got to fit.
  4. He's also got some nismo oil and radiators caps but has no feedback, quite high shipping costs and won't allow collection.
  5. I've done a search but can't seem to find this out, Id like to know how long and wide a y pipe is as I need to know if it will fit in someone else's car with the cats also attached. Whilst I'm at it, if you know the length of the decat pipes that would also be useful.
  6. I've got a weapon r power steering tank I've yet to fit, but I am still planning on keeping it rather than selling it yet. If you end up buying new please let me know where you get the coolant tank from.
  7. Nath, it's now an MOT failure for your car not to have headlights washers, so you better make sure they can fit them back in for you. looks worriedly towards my V2 without headlight washers...
  8. I'd also mention 265/35 seems to be a rare size, I can't see kumho or falken tyres in those sizes on camskill and they've only got stock of 3 types of tyres in that size. I've got some Yokohama V103 advan sport tyres in 265/35 on the rears but they certainly aren't cheap. I think I'd go with 235 and 275 on neilp's recommendation.
  9. The rears are a smaller aspect ratio than the fronts and are out of OE spec more than the fronts are. Traction control expects a bigger difference in the size of the wheels and so that might be causing your problem. Your speedo and odometer will also be out with those tyres, check this site out: http://www.alloywheels.com/Tyre_Calculator
  10. They seem to be called security hex screws, I got a set from eBay for £3 delivered. That should make it easier to remove the other at least. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160729342041
  11. Looks I've still got a polished plenum to put on which I'll put in place when I install my plenum spacer. I was lazy and bought a pre-polished one off the forum though. I like the look of the air filter and pipe, is it a custom one? I've currently got a K&N typhoon as I thought the red filter would match my engine bay but it's hidden behind a cover
  12. I think you are referring to bumper spats. As for the touch up paint I got mine from the dealer, it was £4 for the touch up pen and clear coat and was ready to pick up next day.
  13. You should offer to take a baseball bat to all of the cars in the car park, as it wouldn't involve personal injury they won't investigate it, right?! Ridiculous.
  14. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=51157
  15. I think that helps break up the black of the wheels a bit, so I'd definitely like to try it. Buster, is yours painted or tape? If its tape do you know what width it is? Whilst I'm at it I'd also like to sort out my front reg plate, what size is yours? Mine is a standard full size and is zip tied to the front at the moment and after seeing it in the photos from Wales I need to sort it out ASAP as it looks rubbish:
  16. I've got just got some rays which have been refurbed in a satin black and I've got a couple of questions. 1. They didn't come with any centre caps, does anywhere sell centre caps in black or with a flat surface so I can stick something on top? 2. I'd quite like to try some rim tape on them to break up the black a bit, either in silver or red. Has anyone put any on some rays before and what width did you use? Any recommendations for where to get some from? Cheers
  17. I'm taking my dad to pick up his new car, a jag x type. We've gone on the back roads but theres just too much traffic. Unfortunately Worksop isn't like Wales.
  18. It seems to have something sticking out of the bottom of the wing mirrors, TVR?
  19. It's because he was following my K1, anything would sound quiet compared to that If there are any YouTube videos up they can help a bit but really you need to be in the car and have a listen at cruising speed to see if it's too loud and then drop a few gears to see if it's too quiet... I think you should have a name change to whisperer until you get something sorted
  20. That's because it's true. It's quite a rare colour as far as I'm aware. I think it looks great after following one for a bit on Saturday.
  21. It suits me well, great but a little slow
  22. I don't think a 54 is new enough to be able to reprogram the key.
  23. I always go to the same spot at the car park when at work, it's the furthest away but is bigger than all the rest and has a raised paved area on one side. Still managed to get a door ding the other day though
×
×
  • Create New...