Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. 1. glrnet+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 2. buster+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17/th & 18th 3. Keyser +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th & 18th 4. Wasso +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 5. Will370z +1 18th 19th. Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 6. Paddy78 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 7. octet + 1 - 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 8. SMD+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 9. atkin666+1 18th&19tg hotel booked 17th,18th& 19th 10. Ebized +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 11. madmarky 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 12. Humpy +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 13. Missniki +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th &18th 14. Darren-b +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 15. Ken 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 16. The Bounty Bar Kid 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th & 18th 17. jetset+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 18th 18. Chris S+1 18th & 19th no accommodation 19. Bockaaarck + 1 18th & 19th - Hotel booked 17th &18th 20. 350Chris + 1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 21. HaydnH, 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 22. AK350Z+1,18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th, 19th 23. DaveParkin+1,18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th, 19th 24. Theheff +1, 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 25. Gudzy +1, 18th & 19th Hotel booked 18th See you all there, can't wait!
  2. Their own website suggests a few different locations: http://www.supercar-experiences.com/supercar-experiences.html but the Living Social offer only mentions Wakefield. I think you'd be best phoning them up to confirm whether this offer could be taken from any of the other locations.
  3. Was that at the same place or somewhere else? Absolutely, at least I haven't just joined and this was my first post though... It's not worked either, no-one else has signed up yet. Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
  4. I've just been in London for the weekend and whilst I was there got an email about a driving experience for a Ferrari 458 ((£99 for an hour), California (£89 for an hour) or 430 spyder (£69 for 30 mins). I was considering the offer but wasn't really convinced I was going to go for it but whilst on the North circular I saw/ heard a 458 zoom past. That convinced me to book on it ASAP! If anyone else is interested the link is here: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/547838?ref=conf-jp&rpi=96121644 If you use my link and 3 other people buy it then I get it free!
  5. LRF4N's post showing a Shogun with far too many badges reminded me of this Range rover I saw when I was on holiday on the South coast a few years ago which has far too many exhaust pipes.
  6. 2 names you might not have heard of but should consider are Onkyo and denon as they are both highly regarded brands for amps. I've got a Yamaha DSPAX761 which I've had for about 5 years which has HDMI connections and plays the HD audio streams from blurays from my ps3. I'd recommend checking out avforums if you haven't already.
  7. I prefer the middle one of the three...
  8. I get 12 months free lovefilm instant through talk talk and I've had a trial of netflix before. From what I remember I thought netflix was better as it had a wider range of films/ tv series. They both have month long trials I believe, so give each a go and see what you think.
  9. Don't just have an expensive roadside ornament, use the thing for its intended purpose.
  10. What's the combined size of all these spreadsheets though?! If its security of data that you want look at truecrypt which can encrypt entire drives or just certain folders.
  11. Cloud storage seems to be popular at the moment. It depends how much data you are talking about though.
  12. I've removed the counter weight in the boot and it started to stay open for a few months but now it's started to get colder it's not staying up as much. If its a problem for you have a look at sgs engineering: http://www.sgs-engineering.com/gas-struts/car-boot-tailgate/nissan/350z
  13. Welcome, good to see another forum member in Halifax. As for which garage to use, I recently took mine to Atkins in Malton and can recommend them. There is also Lockwood and Greenwood which is the near side of Manchester for us which come recommended and give a forum discount, although I can't comment on them as I've never been.
  14. With admiral try adding named drivers which are more experienced and have a clean driving history. Also, if you park it on the road it's cheaper than being on a drive or garage with admiral. Those 2 tips took a couple of hundred pounds off my quote.
  15. Postcode for the Spurs ground is N17 0AP.
  16. Lol, I like how the cameraman can be seen shaking his head at the end.
  17. I was watching American Chopper the other day and they had a lot of parts dipped in a camo pattern for the Gander mountain bike, one of them put a hand in also.
  18. K1 sold to Robboo
  19. No idea how good they are as I've never actually fitted them myself. Before I managed to arrange to get them fitted I got a great deal on the Motordyne ART decats. They were on another member's car previously, Craigb. He said they were on his car for 6 months.
  20. Japspeed K1 with bungs, came off as I've just had a blitz backbox with motordyne XYZ with HFC and ART decat pipes fitted. Will need new gaskets as the ones that were on had fallen apart and were blowing. £125 + delivery Japspeed Y pipe £100 + delivery As I've had a polished plenum fitted I've also got my old "plain" plenum for sale. £50 + delivery. Collection is very welcome for any of this, I'm based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Also got more stuff to follow but that'll do for now.
  21. Gudzy

    Dealers...

    I've got no experience of them myself but FCM Motorsport are traders on here and are based in Bristol.
  22. They've opened the new cinema in Halifax tonight to coincide with Skyfall coming out, it was all booked out.
  23. I wasn't aware they had a call centre in Halifax, I thought it was Cardiff and India. I managed to do an online quote for mine before I renewed with them, I don't remember trying anything else out thankfully this time.
  24. I've deleted a few PMs but I've sold the headlight to Robboo a few weeks ago. He was putting it into a UK car I believe, shame it couldn't have just gone straight into yours.
  25. I'll be fitting decats, y pipe, centre pipe and backbox in the zed on Wednesday for the second time so it definitely can be done. I put the backbox in the boot and the centre pipe by the passenger seat.
×
×
  • Create New...