Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. I don't think they are a member, I've flyered it in the past.
  2. That was Ian's: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/8059-ian/
  3. Plenum has been sold. Mods, please close this thread.
  4. So you wimped out on running different tyres on the front and back then!
  5. Should be pretty close to 40Mb, there is less degradation associated with fibre than copper. The closer your house is to the nearest green box the better it should be. Most also have a guarantee that you will get over 15Mb.
  6. I've had fttc for quite a while, Halifax were one of the first to get fibre surprisingly. Only get around 40Mb though, but that was a big improvement over the 2Mb I was getting when using copper.
  7. zmanalex sells the decat spacers and I imagine he will have some badges available.
  8. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271132026552 Slightly quicker in a straight line than standard, 0-175 in 4.2 seconds!
  9. Also, I saw these headlights both went unsold last week
  10. My understanding of it was imports had 6 pin connections and UK cars had 8 pin connections, the extra pins being for the auto leveller. So these bi xenons should fit a UK car.
  11. I think I've just seen you drive past my house, nice blue 61 plate 370z.
  12. I live around Willowfield, silver 350 with a black roof and boot. Great to see quite a few in Halifax and West Yorkshire, will have to try and get a meet/ drive organised in the new year.
  13. Jäger and crabbies
  14. That could also partly be because of the sex discrimination ruling has now come into effect, could bring premiums down slightly for men. Admiral don't cover remaps, or they didn't in September when I was renewing.
  15. Be careful of wheels needing a refurb, I've seen a few threads saying that the 370 wheels are very hard to colour match and so all of them might need to be done at the same time if they need touching up.
  16. Added bluetooth adapter to first post
  17. Gudzy

    MAF with housing

    Out of interest, how much are these? PM me if you want.
  18. I didn't notice any raspyness, they were quieter than the unsilenced decats I've now got installed. I don't think it does, what's it meant to look like?
  19. Plenum has been sold to get a good polishing
  20. The law comes in at the end of the month for no sex discrimination, is that what's making such a change perhaps?
  21. My dads coming with me, it's his birthday on the Sunday so that's his present sorted!
  22. Rang up to book this but their terms and conditions have changed so you've got to be over 30 rather than 25 as it said on the deal website, meaning I can't do this one I did notice on their website that they do a 2 day tour of North Wales for £1800, think I'll stick to doing that in May with a few zeds...
  23. Got a few bits for sale, all prices are excluding delivery. Collection is welcome from Halifax. Motordyne ART decats: £350 D1 spec throttle controller: SOLD Nismo chrome gear knob: £60 Plenum, great for a winter polishing project: SOLD Japspeed y pipe: SOLD Bluetooth hand free adapter: SOLD
  24. Bonus paid in November which is upto 10% of salary (I got 10% this year) and Christmas party paid for by the company which includes a 3 course meal and drinks
×
×
  • Create New...