Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Gudzy

    Wheel nuts

    The ones from the US look very much like my D1 aluminium wheel nuts that are in gold. Lighter than stock but the colour has faded a bit.
  2. Orange and purple, like the cadburys chocolate bar, double decker.
  3. Are you going to be painting the ends purple, or are you going for the double decker look?
  4. You're always welcome to have a chat, I think I was probably fitting my pop charger back on a couple of weeks ago. I saw you at King Cross one morning when I was walking to work but thought you might think I was a bit strange waving at you when I wasn't in my car and have never actually met you! Need to get yourself over to Wales for some really good driving roads (the company's pretty good too!): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65468-wales-2013-discussion-list-starts-on-page-1extra-rooms-added/ Depends how far you're wanting to go but the first route mentioned at this link is good and fairly close: http://bbs.scoobynet.com/west-yorkshire-impreza-owners-club-wyioc-366/819963-yorkshires-best-driving-roads-routes-thread.html or just the road to the M62 after Ripponden is good but not very long and watch out for sheep.
  5. That'll be cmp999's car.
  6. Mines just a shortening of my surname, I think it was the PE teacher at secondary school which first used it.
  7. Gudzy

    Gudzy

  8. Gudzy

    Engine Bay

    From the album: Gudzy

  9. Gudzy

    Donington

    From the album: Gudzy

  10. I noticed this bit of graffiti next to where I park at work in Halifax, I know SMD has been away for a few weeks up north and it would seem he is getting quite the reputation! At least we all know what he's been up to whilst he has been away...
  11. Good to know, mine is an NG54 too
  12. Gudzy

    Tommy Kaira Z Badge

    +1, I've got the same combination of badges.
  13. Amuse or nismo for me
  14. I don't know, they were on the car when I bought it.
  15. If you are just looking for pictures, rodgeevans's picture is of the narrower uk side skirts as far as I can tell and here are a couple of older pictures of my uk skirts:
  16. http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/
  17. Nothing else performs like a hire car!
  18. Red but a darker shade to match in with the brake lights.
  19. I'm usually accessing from my phone actually, so it's harder to multi task. Normally working (or meant to be working!)
  20. Depends what width they are True, depends on the tyre itself also as to what width wheel is specified to fit, but those sizes keep the rolling radius as close as possible to stock. The OP stated he was looking at 8.5j front and 9.5j rear wheels so my recommendation is valid for those wheel widths. Although if you want stretched tyres, that's different altogether...
  21. Cheers for finding that, mine's just started to flash tonight so I'll give this a try tomorrow. Update: tried it this morning when I got to work and it didn't immediately reappear so hopefully that's cleared it for good.
  22. 245/35/19 front and 275/35/19 are the usual recommendations for 19" wheels
×
×
  • Create New...