Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Jay's said it, nismo v2
  2. Yes, lots of reports of fitting problems with japspeed, or crapspeed as they are affectionately often known on here.
  3. I'll have a k&n typhoon for sale when I've got chance to take it out and swap it over, will probably be a while though as don't have a garage and its too cold to be out there at the moment.
  4. I've got a set which have been taken out and replaced with some samco hoses. PM me if interested.
  5. You'll pay less for the car in the first place so you aren't really losing out on resale value. For me the cruise control is really good, I find myself using it all the time on the motorway as its easy to set and adjust.
  6. Share the wealth, I'd like to know where you can get those also please if you find it.
  7. Gudzy

    Engine cover

    - the part goes in instead of your hand normally though!
  8. Buster, I want an orange earthing kit, where did you get yours from?
  9. My manager was telling me about this, as a software developer myself I'm not sure if he was trying to give me ideas...
  10. With my dodgy fuel gauge I don't think I've put more than 50 litres in
  11. PM'd
  12. My passenger window is having problems dropping at the moment, I did the window reset at the weekend which seemed to cure it but then a couple of days later and it's not working again. I'm not stripping the door all off again in this weather so I'm hoping it will fix itself when it's a bit warmer but if not I'll have to have a read of he guide to fix the motor it seems.
  13. Try changing the parking and see how it affects things, I'm not sure about how a car park changes things as I didn't check as I don't have any access to one. That's as long as you are happy to park it on street rather than in the car park of course! Adding another named driver should help even further, by adding a second driver it decreased the premium by the same amount again that the first did for me.
  14. Admiral/ bell/ elephant charge least for parking on street rather than driveway or garage. So park it on the street if you can. Also, adding experienced named drivers can help lower the cost if you haven't already, that brings mine down a few hundred pounds a year.
  15. Yes, get a for sale post up. It doesn't cost anything and can only help.
  16. Gudzy

    Maxxis MA Z1 Tyres

    Doesn't sound like a good choice for winter wheels then!
  17. Whoops
  18. Just starting to see a few flakes here in Halifax.
  19. Bump, just the nismo gear knob and ART decats are left now and I've dropped the price on the decats a bit.
  20. I like the black roof on a silver zed, I often get asked if mine is an all glass roof. Now you can really get the modding started...
  21. I think this should be set as an entrance test as proof that new members are capable of using search
  22. I'll have a pair of samco straight coupler hoses in blue for sale soon from my esr polished intake pipe if that helps, would be a bit cheaper than buying new.
  23. All depends on the company I suppose, Admiral are usually quite good for younger drivers amd didn't have any requirements like that with me. Try adding some experienced named drivers and their prices will fall.
  24. Currently have an xbox 360 and PS3. Only use the PS3 for watching films on though as need to stay ahead of some friends in xbox gamerscore! Still own an xbox, dreamcast and steering wheel with handbrake and gearknob (msr was great) and a mega drive. Have loads of dreamcast games still, unfortunately for Sega the games were too easy to copy... I've still got to complete shenmue 2, might have to get it out of the attic.
×
×
  • Create New...