Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. How long did this take roughly? I'm thinking of seeing if a garage would do it and I'd like an idea of how much they should be charging.
  2. I think the most popular sizes are 245/35 on the front and 275/35 on the rear.
  3. I paid for the zed by doing a bank transfer on his PC, we both used the same bank and it was instant. Car before that I paid cash but it was "only" £2k.
  4. Seems like a lot of laptop for the price. I believe HP are going to stop making PC hardware soon, but that shouldn't really matter.
  5. When I looked for temp insurance most of the places were restrictive as to what insurance group the car was and didn't allow any mods. If you're own insurance company can add her on all those are already taken care of, so that sounds like the best solution.
  6. Gudzy

    stock exhaust (DE)

    Any more info on the wheels, any info on the tyres if there are any included. Any pictures? I'm in Halifax so collecting shouldn't be a problem.
  7. I'm in a similar situation, although mine is a 54 plate with 60k on it. I'm planning on getting the fluids changed at the next service using genuine oils and molyslip.
  8. If the OP isn't interested in this I might be if the price is right, if it's in Manchester I'd be able to come and collect.
  9. Was in the car park at the village hotel last night. After a quick glance it looked to have a japspeed K1.
  10. Looing good, I also like the Polish spoiler. It seems to me to be a more subtle version of the N2 spoiler. I think some side skirts will really suit it now to tie in with that N2 front. On another note, where did you get the reg plate made up, I've got an N2 front and I'm looking at getting a plate to fit in the same place.
  11. I was a bit worried giving up my impreza for the zed just before winter started but if this weather continues I needn't have worried about it at all.
  12. Gudzy

    370Z Carbon Goodness

    You know its going to be expensive when they dont show the price.
  13. The best we had was a magician, he didn't even have any glamourous assistants...
  14. I don't the they are going to be the best RC cars in the world but got to be the worth the price. Postage adds £5 on top though.
  15. I'm interested to hear anything more about this, the last couple of times I've filled up I've stopped only when it's cut out and the gauge only reads 3/4 full.
  16. Gudzy

    K Sport - 350Z

    That link is about their S13 drift car, still worth a read though.
  17. Even if that was a daily rate that seems really good to me. Adrian Flux use the same insurance software as the place where I work, it wouldn't surprise me to find its a system error with my experience of our version of the software.
  18. I got a Fujifilm Finepix Z300 for £50 new about 6 months ago from an eBay seller. I can't seem to find it for anything less than £65 delivered anymore though. I basically chose it because it has a illuminated Z on the front but I like it.
  19. Gudzy

    K Sport - 350Z

    That looks awesome, it's got me tempted to look at getting a carbon/ black bonnet.
  20. I believe the black pads were on the genuine spoiler, mine is a copy and has no pads but more clearance.
  21. I'm not sure he was trying to overtake particularly, he could tell that his car wasn't going to stop before hitting the back of the truck so went slightly to the left as the truck started to go right. Other than maintaining a better gap I'm not sure what else he should have done.
  22. I've bookmarked those links as they sound very useful for if I ever do decide to go to a track day.
  23. I found going through everything and writing out concise notes, especially of anything which I struggled with helped me. I'd then go through those and focus on the points I don't remember when reading them through and mark those points out. You can still do other things but it should be as a short break, make sure the breaks don't take over!
  24. I bought the front pair of seats out of an impreza for £40 and they are in my gaming/ cinema room. Forza has never been so good
×
×
  • Create New...