Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. 1. glrnet+1 £28.40 2. JZA70 +1 £28.40 3. The bounty bar kid +1 £28.40 4. M13KYF £14.20 5. Toothy +1 £28.40 6. Ken £14.20 7. 14N £14.20 8. Bockaaarck + 1 £28.40 9. Andyvvc +1 £28.40 10. davedutch +1 £28.40 11. Gudzy +1 £28.40 12. 13. 14. 15.
  2. +1 to all of that, I think I had my most enjoyable drive in Colin's group a couple of years ago.
  3. Ive got one of those trees overhanging the back garden, it goes everywhere when it comes down.
  4. They obviously just didn't trust you Stuarty Niki, it sounds like it needs rescuing to me...
  5. Looks nice, where's it coming from?
  6. PM'd. Drive out after sounds good to me also.
  7. Gudzy

    Bigger Wheels

    Should really be 245 30 20 on the front to go with those rears.
  8. I would be up for that. Anything happening with this, or do we just arrange it individually? After having a bit of a drive yesterday I really think I need my alignment checked out.
  9. Are the tyres standard sizes, they look quite low profile to me.
  10. Congrats Will. I hope this doesn't mean I get banned for beating all your times on forza now...
  11. Where are you based? Perhaps there is a member near by with the setup you are considering that will take you out for a listen.
  12. Max revs for a DE is 6.6k I believe, at least that's what the change up indicator defaults to. The redline can be seen on the instrument panel/ cluster/ dials, its the red section.
  13. Good to race with you too, enjoyable to be in a lobby where you don't just get taken out every corner. I'll have to keep an eye on the leaderboards then.
  14. But it might be in Romania by now...
  15. Great, will be good to have some more competition.
  16. Are they the same width all the way round? Traction control expects a stagger in sizes. Also the speedo/ odometer will be slightly wrong.
  17. They give a forum discount too
  18. Lockwood and Greenwood are in Ashton
  19. Silver, you cut them to size but think they can cover more than 20" wheels.
  20. I've got some unused alloy gators gathering dust.
  21. Bonnet lifters would be a nice addition. I'm surprised you aren't using the red K&N filter, I suppose it doesn't matter as its hidden under the cover though.
  22. Nice rear
  23. Gudzy

    So errr...

    Do it!
×
×
  • Create New...