Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Upload your photos to photobucket
  2. That's a bit contradictory! I should be putting my mx5 up for sale soon, had a great day at Oulton park in it yesterday. Probably not a great time of year to sell though.
  3. Is this the reason who have your vx220 for sale then?!
  4. I keep a pingi dehumidifier bag on my dash, it seems to help stop the windscreen from being all steamed up. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161133176150
  5. Fed up of the roller skate already, or just can't cope with the cold? http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/vauxhall/vx220/vauxhall-vx220-2-2-na/1860026
  6. double post
  7. Is that why you ended up with a jag then?!
  8. I've got some 19" wheels with Vredstein Ultac Sessantas tyres on in the correct sizes for a 350z with lots of tread left for sale at the moment. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77306-19-wheels-gear-knob-and-hoses/#entry1153472
  9. Might be cheaper to just replace the whole rear section: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280725080156
  10. I believe you can set up a charity donation with those details, it won't get your money back but at least you could feel like it has gone to a good cause rather than a scammer. I doubt that doing that is legal though...
  11. I've got the same model and got also with a N1 body kit with it which I've yet to make it. I've got a touch up paint so was going to paint the body with that.
  12. Gudzy

    GT4 wheels wanted

    They look like GT4 alloys to me
  13. So marriage is treating you well then...
  14. I wonder if that's the first time Jez or Mark have been compared to porn stars?! As h dev are much closer to you, I'd go there.
  15. I've not really used it yet, I'll let you know once I've got my new phone. They use the Vodafone network.
  16. Yes you can transfer your number, just need to get your PAC code from your current provider. They also give you a credit bonus for transferring. With t mobile they needed the SIM's serial number, so I had to be called back on my landline whilst I took it out of the phone. I've paid for my nexus 5 and hoping to pick it up from store tomorrow or Tuesday.
  17. I suppose they can spin so easily because they've added lots of lightness I'm still considering picking one up cheap over winter.
  18. I'm planning on picking up the nexus 5 which has just come out today, but it's £300. You could try picking up a nexus 4 on the cheap, google were selling them for £169 new last month so there should be a few on eBay. P.s. I've got an ovivo sim which gives free minutes, text and data each month on pay as you go, so I shouldnt need to spend anything per month. The downside is it redirects you to an advert page before you can use the browser.
  19. Gear knob has sold.
  20. 3695 miles between MOTs for me as a daily driver. I often wish my journey to work was longer than a couple of miles!
  21. Thanks man, I remember that day really well, came first in Pro, qualified in the league above and came 3rd in that hehe Hope to see you at more of them in 2014 What were you driving back then? I took a few videos so might have a clip.
  22. Good luck on the upcoming season bizz, I last went to a BDC event at the Nissan factory near Sunderland a couple of years ago when I'd just got the zed. I look forward to going to some more with someone to cheer on!
  23. Gudzy

    Standard wheels

    Not mine or anything to do with me but there some on eBay. They specify pick up only from Bristol though, I don't know if that's any good to you? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161133883018
  24. The cheap power supplies may have a certain wattage rating but won't provide the power efficiently or regularly. There's an an 80 plus certification to show how efficient a power supply, stick to one with a certification or a well known brand if you can.
×
×
  • Create New...