Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. To be honest I'm liking Attak method best
  2. Have to agree that guage in the door vent is super cool and super sneaky Car looks great
  3. What is the new addition exactly Dave?
  4. Happy birthday, have a good one!
  5. Voted, great pics all!
  6. Sounds good mate Makes me want to jump in the Zed, she has been neglected once again of late
  7. More the merrier
  8. It's basically a 2.0 litre 180 bhp Go-Kart! So much fun. It is fantastic for sure, kind of miss it in some ways.
  9. Humpy

    I need a 4x4!!

    I hope I dont ever have to either
  10. Kuro's look awesome once polished and dusk I bought my Clio 182 with 16 miles on the clock. Drove her back home and thought I would have another look at the engine bay etc and once finished closed the bonnet exactly like I had always done with all my previous cars.... ended up with a hand printed shaped dent on the bonnet. I could of cried
  11. Cool Liking the Captain America one
  12. Think I need some CPR and I dont mean from you SMD
  13. Congratulations and welcome
  14. I knew you said you had a leak Kim but that looked pretty bad! The new replacement looks fantastic, you just have to drive her more now Kim Nice one Zed shed crew
  15. Nice one Smurfy, looking good
  16. Dont think your burgers would cover the roof to be honest Smurfy
  17. After going to my first meet at Port Solent which was pretty much the following weekend so contracted there and then lol Though I have to say I've finished with modding for the moment.
  18. Take a Deep breath and relax....
  19. About time Graham ;p Seriously though will look awesome with Hr bonnet
  20. N17 FTW Thought NW5 would of been more your thing Dave
  21. Ian this will be most awesome, please be ready for Wales!!! What MPG will you expect fom this....
  22. Welcome to fruit loop central
  23. Congratulations and welcome
×
×
  • Create New...