Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. This is why I love my Kuro and after a good detailing session. The reflection shots are just awesome and your effort looks super fly
  2. Varrstoen 19'' 100 Series Alloys in Hyper Silver Soon to be refurbed aswell, which I am getting rather excited about
  3. Yeah thats me im guessing - Tower street car park by anychance? Edit: Did it look like this and picture taken yesterday.... any excuse to photo whore
  4. Keep them coming folks, some great pics!
  5. Nice pics and great looking zed you have
  6. Nice one Mr G was wondering when this was going to be fitted and voila! Looks absolutely awesome
  7. Happy birthday Matt! Have a great day and I hope you enjoy driving that GTR
  8. That AMG in that red looks so dam freaking good!
  9. Welcome
  10. Thinking of you mate, wishing you and all your family the best. I am sure people will totally understand under these circumstances.
  11. Good shed there Chris but will beat someone to it first this time and say ' It needs spacers ' 3.5k miles already on the porker, you like driving it then
  12. I believe funky tyres have stopped trading.
  13. Good stuff just talk spam like most of us and it goes up quick...
  14. I know why you all like these wheels, as they have a very similar style as my Varrs wheels
  15. Love it - It's my conversation starter! Only just sprayed the handles And nah I haven't thought about that yet, Ordering Wheels next week to try and draw some attention away I agree, you need to balance it out, maybe a more aggressive front?
  16. You got pulled over by the cops already for having a BGW? Got anything planned for the front of the car? Edit for 3rd time - That wing just looks fecking huge
  17. Nice one chaps, not my cuppa but fair do's for trying it! What do you think of it then Mr Grundy? That spoiler certainly stands out. Have you considered painting door handles and maybe wrap the roof black to blend it all in more?
  18. Looks like a great job and looks Tight squeeze into that garage?
  19. Awwww hate seeing things like this, what a beautiful dog and such a shame at an the age of six. She is at peace now and running about with all her other dog buddies.
  20. Happy birthday chaps!
×
×
  • Create New...