Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome back!
  2. Welcome to fruit loop central
  3. You know what I think Ian, counting down the days to this commences
  4. Just the one zed that I have at the moment
  5. That a real shame Will, how selfish of your family
  6. Like I said....
  7. Love a good meet as it puts faces to names You wont say that when you see some of the faces
  8. Welcome back and the new zed looks like a cracker
  9. Welcome and good riddance to the Saab by the sounds of it.
  10. Think I take the boat thanks!
  11. Chris, you had a fox eye 'blade? Me too Awesome tool Scary enough with you driving ' The Bitch ' let alone you on a motorbike. Quality picture though
  12. Welcome from Winchester Quite a few of us in and around this area so keep an eye out for forth coming meets
  13. Looking very nice Stan and the interior does look rather tasty. Also loving the paint, bet it looks great in the direct sunlight
  14. Hello and welcome
  15. Its next month now . Pete I like that Pete, makes it seem so much nearer
  16. Darren I presume you live in a hard water area i.e South or South East of the country? Naturally soft rain water flows underground and picks up calcium and magnesium and these will give you the staining like you have said and you may notice the same marks on your shower screens and taps etc.
  17. Would you like me to put it in the post box? £1,499 with a choice of tips, and I think it was £1,999 with the ART pipes. Cheers mate Look forward to the postman turning up
  18. Sorry on phone and in a real rubbish area for signal. Having trouble loading up posts let alone websites
  19. How much are these exhausts?
  20. Interesting Matt, might have a word with you closer to the time but might need something done You know where i am dude Cheers chief!
  21. How did we miss this one! Happy birthday and hope you had a fantastic day!
  22. That is the Wales weekend, you coming to that or just happens to be same time?
  23. Happy birthday Col mate, hope it is a good one!
×
×
  • Create New...