Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Happy birthday Andlid and Amy! Looking forward to seeing this makeover on your Zed
  2. I would be more worried about the finger of fudge!
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. Many a thing said in Jest, you have not met Flexi before then?
  5. My offer still stands mate if my +1 doesn't make it. We can snore the place down Counting on it dude! What snoring the place down
  6. YIPPPPEEEEEEE now your talking smurfy. Is SMD being the donkey this year
  7. My offer still stands mate if my +1 doesn't make it. We can snore the place down
  8. This was quite good last year, even if it is just catch up with fellow Z mates
  9. Seems like a lot of interest in these, maybe a group buy in the making?
  10. Your more than welcome Katy, like to think others would do the same for me. Sorry I couldnt be much more use
  11. Sadly Watshot is correct, just spoken to the Bodycraft chap and said it will vary and best is to try and match as close as possible. Paint can fade etc over time... The information he has given me was: Sherwin Williams 2k base coat Water base Code Kh3 Prospector no - ending in 3670 0 shade - Which basically means dark. I remember us looking at the Paint samples and trying to match best with the paint to my car. Katy you could always get the paint blended in to the other panels but will obviously cost more.
  12. I will drive down there now and find out for you
  13. I can try to find out from my body shop as they done my Kuro.
  14. You are amongst car geeks so get it bought! I really like that hoody
  15. Spoil sport and where is SMD when you need him
  16. Happy birthday steveo and all
  17. only works on titanium Man they look awesome!! I'm defo giving this a try in the lead up to show season!! Oh god you have given Matt ideas, house will be burnt down before you know it
  18. You dont have to give them an excuse, just cancel. If you rather give an excuse though just say you have contracted the severe Zeditis strain
  19. Don't go to the stealers, as others have said just find a trust worthy indi garage.
  20. Dam, how long you folks staying for Gotta make sure everything's ok for you fussy bunch It's a bind, but someone has to do it Good job I've got a couple of guest rooms. " Graham, you've not told Steve about the biccy tin " (it's full) Trying to side step that question Papa Smurfy
  21. Must be an AT-AT conversion surely? You'd never get two sets of golf clubs in an AT-ST! No but quite fancy rocking upto a golf course in one though
  22. Dam, how long you folks staying for Gotta make sure everything's ok for you fussy bunch It's a bind, but someone has to do it Yeah yeah Lifes a bitch then you get hammered on whiskey
  23. Dam, how long you folks staying for
  24. So you guys not seen the 350z he tried to make into AT-ST?...........
  25. Am I going to have to deal with a hungover Chris tomorrow, promise I wont shout to loudly down the phone On a serious note if you cant have a day off on your birthday then when can you eh
×
×
  • Create New...