Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Jesus man! Don't do that to me, I want my Do-luck goodies first before you stop trading for business
  2. Awesome Andy, a cracking start to your sprints! How well do you normally do out of interest?
  3. Can you stop posting these smutty images on the forum Mark.... it's actually making me feel inferior
  4. Just find yourself a friendly MOT man if you get my drift
  5. So true. If I did this my car would be on fire before I knew it
  6. Welcome Smudgey! Sorry to hear things did not work out for you in Canada Fresh start dude.
  7. reminds me of Mr bump Funny you say that because that is what I thought to myself earlier but did not say anything. Mainly due to members thinking I was on crack or something Glad I'm not the only one who saw Mr Bump :grin:
  8. Interesting Matt, might have a word with you closer to the time but might need something done
  9. Smart looking car and I love that colour. Shame to see you go but lots of cars out there to try before you die Btw what bhp do they put out?
  10. I have berks, cobra exhaust/ypipe and the jwt pop charger and it does sound epic. I have the resonated Cobra which is the quieter option than the non resonated. Though I am keeping an eye out for a different exhaust.
  11. Very tasty!
  12. Looking good Lyndzzz
  13. First time anyone has said that about me and style in the same sentence
  14. Cheers mate and there's me saying I ain't gonna get involved with this modding malarkey. Know the feeling so well mate, I kept saying that I had finished modding and that has just got blown out the water big time. It is one slippery slope for sure.
  15. My method is to get Mark to do it for me
  16. Looks good mate and lowering it will finish that off a treat
  17. No don't do it Please NO You love the eyelids Chris... Your going to find some on yours soon
  18. Cracking looking bay
  19. As promissed, Humpster: YOU'RE, not your! Other than that I heard Apple is interested in buying Zed Shed You can go off people Adrian.... YOUR mean to me, I will just do it to annoy you now
  20. Best you keep this thread busy with your pictures during ownership
  21. Stunning mate To be fair you probably will be the only person posting in here
×
×
  • Create New...