Wow what a advert, best by a mile I have seen for sure.
It really is one of the finest examples of a Zed you will come across, looks fantastic in the flesh.
Good luck with the move to Portugal Neil and im sure your car will be snapped up!
No problem. I was gonna say I'll stick you at the bottom on the list (as its sorted alphabetically due to my OCD), but that honor goes to zxrob.
I even hate writing 'OCD'. It should be 'CDO'....
I prefer COD
Welcome to the forum and tidy looking 370 you have there
First thing I have to is is Why Are You Using Capitals On Every Word?
When you say interesting what do you mean exactly?
Y-pipe perhaps look at the cobra or similiar.
He changed his wheel spacers on Saturday AGAIN!
He left me on my own on Sunday as someone suggested something to do with Food - by all accounts there wasn't enough though - That will teach him
I'm never surprised anymore with Bob, bet he changes his wheels spacers more often than his underwear
Go on Lexx, bite the bullet and do it
@ Chris you should of said if you ever have an empty garage I'm sure I could think of things to do with my zed. Then again surprised Bob wasn't in there changing wheels or spoiler etc!