Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Sorry to see you had a bad experience with the 370 but good choice with the M135i So people need to avoid buying your old zed then
  2. Craig stop doing your make up and concentrate on your driving Least you had the decency to go round and own up
  3. Happy birthday
  4. Awesome
  5. So as this is the last thing you are selling will you continue visiting the forum or will it be a case of.... " I just want to say over the years I have come to regard you... As people I met "
  6. These better sell real quick, looked awesome on your azure matt good luck
  7. Still cannot believe these have not sold!
  8. That's fantastic news and even the thought of rush hour traffic in Bournemouth is horrendous! Give my congratulations to Karrah from me
  9. Happy birthday Mike, must catch up again soon
  10. Happy birthday Mark
  11. He will raise me by 8 inches That's what she said. Lol. Are you sure that's an inch Humpy. Looks very similar to mine in length which is 2". You may be under selling yourself there Humpy. Yeah it is two inches and pretty horrendous for reception, I use my iPhone for music anyway. I prefer the smaller subtle look
  12. He will raise me by 8 inches
  13. Here is my small one
  14. Well I'm screwed only got a 1''
  15. Looks like a great day
  16. Welcome
  17. Happy birthday mate
  18. Hope your not wearing it whilst scoffing all those donuts and getting it covered in Krispy creme goodness
  19. Happy fluffday!
  20. Nice video Andy and the car sounds great as always
  21. Welcome to the forum
  22. Poor little fecker
×
×
  • Create New...