Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. When I collected from the garage. I won't post a picture of a bog standard engine After: Now with ark exhaust but no decent pictures. Car is now naked and waiting for next body kit to go on
  2. Would love to have one on my drive So what do you drive....
  3. Please do mate, some of those pics you showed me looked epic.
  4. Great effort dude and can see why the Mrs would like it. Looks like a good paint job
  5. I must be childish as I quite like that
  6. £30 will cover the Krispy cremes what about petrol and time
  7. Was wondering what you were referring to their Steve..... Ooopps I meant Mazzy, stupid predictive text What the hell is a muzzy? If it's in your predictive text then either it's a word or one you put in there?? Well it's my fat thumbs and this stupid phone then A muzzy is what I will put on you later Craig
  8. Was wondering what you were referring to their Steve..... Ooopps I meant Mazzy, stupid predictive text
  9. Or could be what Ian said
  10. Mary get fed up with the muzzy?
  11. I saw this picture last night and someone said they used photoshop to come up with what a new 350z would like and this is what he/she came up with. Looks like a modified chargespeed rear.
  12. Good find and definitely checking her out Fair play to that lass Though you mean her 370z
  13. Cannot get all the work gear and goodies into the zed, it would not be able the weight. Dont have a picture of my van at hand Not that it is that exciting
  14. Welcome and a very good reason to join the forum
  15. Good choice mate and nice little write up. The car looks lovely
  16. Welcome and congratulations on the zed. Enjoy :drive:
  17. Hope you are going Sunday so I can give you grief for selling up! You sold those wheel nuts yet and if Grundy doesn't have them I could be tempted Seriously though hope you do get the car that you want and perhaps Tarmac will sell his to you for a good price
  18. So whose the lucky couple Had a cancellation tomorrow night at 8pm if your free You always treat me 2nd best So yes I'm free
  19. So whose the lucky couple
  20. Very good!
  21. Nice one Zhorno, happy days especially for the little dude
  22. Glwts and it looks a beauty. Some comments are just worth ignoring
  23. Pretty sure my mate has one in his garage, don't think he ever got round to selling it.
  24. That actually happened, I remember somebody linking to photobucket and ended up browsing at soft porn, especially when you went further than the "for sale" advert That was a great thread for all the wrong reasons.
  25. That sucks! Rather be fit and healthy than saving fuel
×
×
  • Create New...