Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. The picture does not even show how bad it is You don't deserve to have a Zed "Hump", lets find it a good home..!! :surrender: I will take the wheels off you.... Andy you can take them and clean the wheels and then bring them back
  2. The picture does not even show how bad it is
  3. Have not cleaned my zed for about a month! It had a mass of cobwebs and is seriously caked in clap. Hoping to do it tomorrow or this weekend.
  4. Just make sure mine are not on that list Andy
  5. I call custard If you manage to do this I will laugh my nachos off
  6. I will be around in 5 mins Will, I have an urge to meet some of your neighbours I'll pick you up on my way Humpster House party at Will's
  7. I will be around in 5 mins Will, I have an urge to meet some of your neighbours
  8. That is just a picture taken from.Eastenders and the Queen Vic.
  9. Good luck with that, think you may need it
  10. Maybe PM Benjy88 and give him first dibs as a courtesy as he seemed very interested but Ash beat him to it. Good shout dude
  11. Bump - buyer pulled out so still up for grabs
  12. Yeah I though they would have sold quicker than a chicken merango! Now kindly cluck off, before I extract your giblets, and shove a large seasoned onion between the lips you never kiss with Maybe a different sales tactic is in order here and I should hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign You feeling OK..... "So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and you're telling me your completely sane? "
  13. Yeah I though they would have sold quicker than a chicken merango! Now kindly cluck off, before I extract your giblets, and shove a large seasoned onion between the lips you never kiss with Maybe a different sales tactic is in order here and I should hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign
  14. Pay at the gate was quick and painless last year
  15. Yeah I though they would have sold quicker than a chicken merango! Now kindly cluck off, before I extract your giblets, and shove a large seasoned onion between the lips you never kiss with
  16. Absolute awesomeness, great result and you guys must be so pleased
  17. Surprised these have not been snapped up Matt
  18. Great pictures
  19. Welcome from.winchester
  20. Can't remember last time I filled up 0 miles a week at present
  21. Humpy

    Sweetshop meet

    Sounds like a dodgy sort of meet if you ask me On a serious note there might be some SW members going?
  22. This is going to be sweeeeeeet, cannot wait to se this project get under way
  23. Normally found on the bodies in the back of my boot
×
×
  • Create New...