Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Happy birthday mate
  2. Fantastic mate, jealous.com! Enjoy
  3. Looks fantastic
  4. Well recovering from a wedding yesterday and just ventured back from the Hat fair in Winchester.
  5. £50 collected or £50 + postage
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. Awesome stuff once again! Happy days, you must be loving the sound now
  8. Sorry got a bit carried away and back to the op's original post, to the untrained eye the 370z do look like an exotica car just because you don't seem many around
  9. One day I will step up to a 370z but in standard form I'm not that keen so when I do buy it will have to have a body kit put on straight away to make it look how it should do. I look at my 350z with it's stance and kit on and It always gets lots of attention. Just hope the next body kit that is going on gets even more attention. If not a modded 370 here I come
  10. Sold pending payment and me finding a box and packaging to ship it off.
  11. Only Merc that floats my boat, they sound so nice!
  12. Looking good, will need to see it up against the car before final verdict
  13. Stunning zed you have purchased, congratulations Welcome to the funny farm.
  14. Awww Jonathan thats a real big shame you selling up. I know we were chatting in Wales about the new job and the possibilty of the zed going Hope you stick around here and your for sale advert is excellent. Cannot see the car hanging around long as Ian has said ' Cracking example of an enthusiast owned car ' which it has been Good luck mate.
  15. They are Varrstoen Es1 I believe If you want more info let me know
  16. Sold pending payment.
  17. Mike will PM you bud
  18. The stance is perfect Nope ride height is staying the same...
  19. From one storm trooper to another you should buy it if it fits
  20. I will double check but pretty sure it won't fit. I got the splitter from tarmac new ( £275) so not a cheap splitter so a bargain to be had here
  21. Hi mate, good question and have updated first post. I believe this will only fit the De zeds.
  22. These two. So True. That ark looks great Where did you get the plug for wiper hole Halfrauds
  23. Indeed I am mate The not so cheap way to get a body kit
×
×
  • Create New...