Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Chile were awesome! They must be Krispy creme crackered after that performance.
  2. Awesome, I likey!
  3. You guys feeling ok? I have not seen one shred of evidence of any krispy cremes...
  4. Different, that will be Busters next look
  5. Good luck with your car hunt mate
  6. Welcome
  7. I hope she does she will get a high five from me! I will eat my hat if she is younger
  8. Spotted this Merc last week with Vogue auto design kit on it, looked quite beastly.
  9. Local to Winchester then Jim? First time I have seen it around here.
  10. Nice one, from the front I thought Morgan with some sort of kit on. Looked absolutely peachy I have had a good week of spotting nice cars.
  11. Spotted on Ringwood road about 5 o'clock, I stuck my arm out and waved like a looney Anyone on here?
  12. Spotted at the cross roads near the railway station plate starting with WAN - 13/06/14 I spotted you once before in your old 370z up at Tesco's store, obviously upgraded Got to be up there for one of the oldest female to drive a Zed ( 75 ish )
  13. Spotted a 54/04 Blade silver heading into Swanage, I waved and you waved back Anyone?
  14. Saw this gorgeous looking and sounding car. Any guesses to what it is? Chrome silver finish.
  15. It's alright
  16. Humpy

    my lady !!

    Blitz spoiler Bang on humpy !!! you obviously no your stuff........ no don't really know my stuff.... I just have a blitz on my zed
  17. Humpy

    my lady !!

    Blitz spoiler
  18. Happy birthday mate.
  19. Come on Andy, this is a family forum
  20. That was quick, nice one Chris. happy driving memories is what it is all about.
  21. Sorry to hear this mate, major kick in the nachos! Hope you make a speedy recovery dude
×
×
  • Create New...