Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Just take everything as friendly advice and people looking out for you mate because that is what it is
  2. PM sent
  3. That is freaking awesome! Fair play to you
  4. Wont hold the colour against him eh Keyser - http://www.gtspirit.com/2014/06/14/jamiroquais-jay-kay-picks-up-green-ferrari-laferrari/
  5. Just had a Green Ferrari fly past me on the M3, heading to FOS no doubt - Just been searching and looks like it was Jay Kay in his LaFerrari
  6. Great pictures Colin
  7. They have indeed appealed. Liverpool will have their lawyers looking at this too, apparently he isn't even allowed to train. Pete It's alright he has a car
  8. £45 mate and it is yours
  9. Not entirely to sure to be honest mate, not something flicked up off the road perhaps. Had 3 objects hit the car while on the Wales event this year so could well be that actually Not something you notice until up close.
  10. If that is what you want dude go for it
  11. Lol jumping, sounds like me But now you got that pink nail varnish nothing can stop you
  12. Sold pending payment.
  13. Looks even better in the flesh Awesome job Chris.
  14. No I double posted as tapatalk is being super s*it this evening! Grrrrrrr
  15. To be honest I see no evidence of Suarez biting.....
  16. Thanks Colin for that info
  17. Hi Keith, I decided late in the day to put some items up for sale so not the best advert, I will give the bonnet a quick clean when I get chance and have a better look. To me it is in good condition for a 54 plate bonnet. Re: fitting a facelift I am not to sure I'm afraid.
  18. Looks great and unique
  19. Hello and welcome
  20. Hello and welcome
  21. no worries and to be honest would not surprise me if I had forgotten something lol
  22. Offers welcome as stated All my recent listings are offers welcome as I need to clear space.
  23. Looks fantastic mate The pink nail varnish worked then
×
×
  • Create New...