Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Keeping you all in suspense and you are in your suspenders?
  2. Happy fluffday!
  3. The forum has it's moments with the keyboard warriors and idiots but generally it is a fantastic forum for information and banter
  4. Humpy

    Shiney intake hose

    I too was nervous about the TB but took the plunge and sent it off to Mopemark with the plenum and all was fine. IMO it is a must if you have a polished plenum and intake tube either side of it. +1
  5. Welcome
  6. Yeah it was the beautiful sunset over Gravesend.... She loves it mate, really likes the wheels which is a relief as I found them and told her they would look good :o Gold star for you David
  7. Really does look orange! Mary liking the car then Dave?
  8. Before that he had a vxr bathhurst s if I recall. Knows Chilli red very well
  9. Is he called Seb by anychance?
  10. Humpy

    350z

    No sense of adventure, some people. Can I practice on yours first then
  11. Come on Dave... just a few more
  12. Humpy

    350z

    I can't help but feel there's a simple solution to this problem... I am not putting an angle grinder to the car
  13. You could say that :scare: (<--just for Will). This thing is crazy fast, and handles like a dream. Can I be a passenger when I next in the area Chris? Pretty please
  14. Spotted this in a quiet close in Fordingbridge this aftenoon around 2 o'clock. We drove around a corner and it completely took me by surprise seeing it parked up in this random road. I believe this car was recently sold?
  15. Loving the donut sticker
  16. Awesome, would love to see this on track Hope you get some footage from the track session this weekend
  17. Pretty crazy. Would like to see him try it again though....
  18. Is that near the Lotus testing track / engineering place? Use to go upto Norfolk on a regular basis as one of my ex's use to live up there ( the father co-owned Woodfordes, think it was called that )
  19. thats me Well you try and be different but everyone seems to follow
  20. Not sure on these, will def need to see these painted up Bobster. Nice and different though
  21. Welcome to the forum Looks like Flexi has a new play mate
  22. Humpy

    Body Kit supplier

    Rocket bunny kit.....
  23. Yep the wheels look spot on mate
  24. Ahhhh man sorry to hear this mate, hope you can get it sorted with minimal cost etc to yourself.
×
×
  • Create New...